Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHY WOMEN ARE NOT ALLOW TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE MAN AT ONCE?

Hibo   

Hey guys it seems to me you got my point wrong i did not mean to offend anyone and moto cycle if i did i opologize to u and the sisters, but brother what you saying is against God's words and his prophet scw, however as you see you are complaining about marrying 4 wives man those who call it unethical or imoral bro they all have girlfriends aside the wafe we all know that, so i don't wana go deep, Allah ALLOWED 4 WIVES BUT WITH CONDITIONS AND THOSE WHO SAID FINANCIALLY AND TREATING THEM EQUALLY .. YOU ARE RIGHT AND NO ONE CAN DO IT NOW ADAYS BUT YOU ALSO FORGET ASKING THE FIRST WIFE'S PROMISSION IF SHE SAYS NO IT IS NO, PLEASE SEARCH ON THAT, SO NO THINK TO DEBATE. PERSONALY THIS TIME WE ARE IN NO MAN CAN MARRY 4 JUST BECAUSE THERE IS NO MAN WHO CAN MEET THOSE CONDITIONS, AND I OPOLOGIE TO EVERYONE AGAIN WHO THINK I HAVE OFFENDED .. PEACE GUYS

Hibo   

Luula lool thats easy, your Kid will eventually look like this baby...

uglykid.jpg

Let me know if you still want more then One Abdi.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Sniper   

Lulla there is one guy who will intellectually answer that Question he is named Ninxoon if my memory serves me well he will be available in Somalinet forum i suggest you ask him... lol

Hibo   

MMMMHHH... expecteed such quastion will be seen in our displaced society no wonder we are talking that polygamsm is thing of the past!( how dare can some one say that he read the quran and polygamy is things of the past, did quran not suppose to be our guidance in the past and in the present... next thing we wait to hear is that kuran is things of the past and all other filthy things.

lulla one quastion for u sista??? why women produce offsprings and not guyS???

Simply u would not know the answer. but there is something i can tell you when allah created us he created two different humanbeings to be partners to each other and make life easy for us here. Can you imagine if he created all men or all women?? life would have been very difficult and boring.

he created women and men different to make life comfortable and so doing he made our behaviour different and so as our duties.

so sista it is my advice dont be eluded by satan and western world (how can we thing like them they even believe they can have gays in their society that only shows their ill-thinking). Accept that you been created different from men and get on with it overall Islam is logic if we really really open our mind. i hope that clarifies my point. salaam all

Hibo   

i think to say it is not fair, is a sin, cause you are saying Allah is not fair.Allah made permissible for man to marry 4, and Allah knows what is the best for us(human being).but there are some conditions for polygomy redface.gifn what conditions is it allowed for a muslim to marry more than one wife?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Marrying more than one wife is a matter which is recommended, subject to certain conditions: that the man be financially and physically able for it, and that he be able to treat his wives justly.

Plural marriage brings a lot of benefits, including protecting the chastity of the women whom he marries, bringing people closer together, and producing a lot of children. This is what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) referred to when he said: “Marry the one who is loving and fertile”. And it serves a lot of other purposes. But for a man to marry more than one wife by way of boasting and taking that as a challenge to prove himself, this is a form of extravagance and extravagance is forbidden. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and waste not by extravagance. Verily, He likes not al-musrifoon (those who waste by extravagance)”[al-An’aam 6:141]

Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, from Kitaab Fataawa Islamiyyah, vol. 3, p. 205. (www.islam-qa.com)

Hibo   

Okaaaaaaaaaay... A Question!

Does the poster actually think she can handle more then one man at once? Sis did you really think this one through .. it is illogical!

Lulla Sis in this part of the world (western) you are allowed to express your opinion and choose what ever you want. But God(the one who created us)said don't question what I said or who I am. In this case it is GOD's decision and to question it would be the last thing u wanna do..

IN OTHER WORD Let is not make fun/question what God said.

Later Family

Hibo   

Subxaanalaah

looool This is disaster, hadana naagaha dhowr nin mee doonaayaan Walahi Very funny waaye just joking no offend ladies

guyz this is the Law of Allah and no one knows what the Wisdom behind this is, so forget about your views and opinions coz this is related to DiiN and no one allowed to give views what u need is only to follow and obey as it.

LUv ya all

stimulated nomad

Pujah.   

lulla;

Are you sure you can handle more than one faarax?

I am strickly for one-on-one no need for another farax and he better not even think about another xaliimo

ARAWEELO   

I guess you have missed Motor Cycle Cruiser's point or maybe you hate to see a MALE expressing his feelings about poligamy. I agre with you MCC you have hit the target and beware there are those who hate to see the truth ( mostly poligamist) for their own gain.

PPl your excuses are too lame, they don't make sense come up with something that will make sense. Poligamy is not ideal in either ways. When God talked in Quran about poligamy he made it very difficult for men to practice in normal circumstances, but what we see is far beyond God's words. Most men have abused it, & used it as a way to please their needs. Marriage is about companionship,responsibility,committment,

sharing, being there for better or for worse.

I believe that this is an ancient practice that is un necessary, if the need arises then I can at least say it is acceptable with all the conditions being met, if not you are just promoting unjustifyed fantasy.

This is one of many ways to destroy women and their dignity. Men who practice this without any type of justification are basically having the time of their lives:

* He is not going to be emotionally hurt cause he is got a problem with one woman, he is still going home to wife # 2 or # 3 or maybe # 4. That is degrading to women & they are in a very vulnerable position.

* Some men have one too many kids they don't even know their names.

As for women why pretend like it is OK when you know it is not, I bet you will kill your man if he even entertains the idea of having onother woman.

Love!