Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHY WOMEN ARE NOT ALLOW TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE MAN AT ONCE?

Buubto   

cwm26.gifcwm24.gifcwm32.gifrolleyes.gif sis wax yaabaha qarkiis waxey ku wanaagsan yihiin in la waydiinin mise la sii raac raacin. waayo danbi ayaa kaaga imaanayo subxaana Laah. ilahay caza wajal ayaa koonkaan abuurtay oo saa ka yeelay in eysan dumarka 1 nin ka badan eysan qabin. marka is not ur place to question or debate about it. that is the way it is & case closed. plz don't let shedhaan in uu ku waalo waayo asagaa su'aalahaan kugu abuuraayo. sabcan wadaacan noqo. Ilahay ayaa saa ka yeelay sababtoo ugu yeelanay ayaa meesha ku jirto so let us obey it that way.

Nomads plz iska jira ha ku danbaabina topikaan waa toopikyada shedhaan ka shaqeesto.

No offence lulla sis peace.

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

Kruella   

Hmm interesting......lulla sis ..use your brain if a woman had more than one man...she'll never know who the father of her children is.......no no..don't talk about DNA test It's all common sense... and since she's not the one who the patriarcal duties befalls in the family, she can't have the position of caregiver and caretaker. there is the issue of inheritance, names and lineage and many more things that are preventing women from having more than one partner.

I hope this clears the topic

salam

Kruella,

What are yammering about? Wake up, it’s un-natural to have more than one loving partner..(male ore female)…yeah… and please do not lecture me, I read Al-Quaran a thousand times and I still say polygamy is a socially and morally unacceptable. What a pathetic argument you put together to justify it?…. Face it, polygamy is something of the past…it’s an idea whose time has come for it to die…die …die..

Peace….

wizride.gif

Hibo   

i dont think a sain women want several man ;;

if four men go to one women she could die.. more importantly, she wouldnot have health ofspring.. even science conformed that.. islam prohibted....

wacdaraha addunyada

wax ku qaadanmaysaan

weydiiya culimada!!!

mj

Hibo   

motorcycle balaayo adigaa dhigay, see what i mean another example of uncle tom influence, waryaa what do you mean u read the Quran reading the quran will not make u understand what it means any way i think you should stop acting like a westerner thinking that will make u more educated and open minded, don't get me wrong but read ur statement again and opologize to the sister,

lulli is not fair aa balaayo ku fair reesay adigaaba war cusub keenay, in islam men are allowed 4 wives with a hard conditions if not met the marrage is not valid and one of them is asking the promission of the first wive see how hard it is, secondly women seem to handle only one headache since u guys beleive that men are a headache so god new and creat women to be that way carring and devoding her love to one person and it is gods'choice and there is nothing we can do about it and it is a blessings given to women you should be happy, one other reason is women are more than men so it is not fair if there are some women without men after they all been taken, one last reason men don't like to share but women because of their kind heart they love to share the good things like a fine somali man, i hope that answers your question, peace

mataan   

asalaamu alaikum;

the answer to this question is known by ALLAH ALONE. I totally agree with sista Buubto, that by discussing this issue will only gain us danbi. The biggest enemy of mankind is satan and he swore to Allah that he will astry us. He is attempting us everyday, entering us from small loop holes, starting with small things and making his way to the top. I have even seen muslim people questioning about the existance of God. So my advice to all nomadz is to avoid making reasons for this issue, cos in islam everything must be based on facts and no assumptions are permitted.

motor-cycle-rider;

i totally disagree 100% with u. if polygamy was socially and morally unacceptable, then Allah wouldnt have permitted it since our religion is beautiful. it permits good things and forbids evil. i see women who told their husbands to marry. the IMPORTANT thing is that if the man is capable of marrying more than 1 wife ie financially, can treat them equally then he has the choice. The Quran and the Ahadiths states clearly how one should treat his wives.

Ma'asalaama.

OG,

1. Since when disagreeing with anyone became offensive and deserves an apology. Actually, you owe me an apology for insulting me. But do n’t bother.

2. OH yes I read Al-Quaran and probably understand a whole lot better than you, I just choose not to exploit it which people like you are doing.

3. I have yet to meet a polygamist who did it because of any hardship they have experienced in either the first, second or third marriages. So it’s ignorant people like you who exploited Al-Quraan for their own gain.

4. The same ignorance that led you to insinuate that women are less capable in dealing with problems, come to think it of it, women have higher tolerance in dealing with problems than men….I do not have to give you examples of those problems, you should know them yourself….Anyway that is a sexist comments you made and you should apologize to all the sisters here.

5. Do not even attempt to analyzing what Allah intended when he created man and woman, simply because you do not have the mental capacity to do that. You did NOT make sense when you tried, and your reasoning is pathetic, if women can’t cope with one headache (according to you) Allah wouldn’t simply give them three other competing (bigger) headaches. In any case you seem to be supporting my point in there without even knowing it. One wife and one husband outta time.

wizride.gif

[This message has been edited by Motor Cycle Cruiser (edited 05-05-2002).]

Kruella   

The dude on the motorcycle, I don't think i was babbling at all...i made my point and answered the lady's question without jumping on anyones throat like you have done to me.

First and foremost, she asked about WOMEN, not about MEN, the premisse was can she have more than one partner.

Second, unlike you i did not jump to the other gender, but rather answer her question and clear and precise without distorting the whole issue.

As for polygamy, althought i never agreed with it, I'm not one to judge Allah's wisdom. And for you to say it's morally and socially inacceptable, then it just shows how little you take the word of God. How can God accept something UN-natural as you said?

By the way, I don't remember ever putting a "pathetic" argument together for polygamy. You should reread my original posting.

till then Salam y'all

Hibo   

I think I understand what MCC is talking about. The Qur'an allows a man 4 wives as long as he treats each equally in every way, right? Well, that is very difficult thing to do, if not down right impossible. There is no way any human being can treat 4 people equally...there will always be one who angers him more, one he likes to sleep wit better, and so on and so forth. Wat I mean is there will always be one wive he favours more than the others. And if that is the case, then it is wrong for him to hav more than one wife.

This is why the number of Muslims who actually practice polygamy is not as high as some of u seem to believe.

Hibo   

I agree with motorcycle cruiser and barawaqo. Because their is no way a human being can treat another human being 100 % the same let alone four. I think we have to realize that ONE partner is enough because their are people who will exploit the four wives. And their is such thing as jealousy...who knows in the dead of the night one of the wives can kill all three other wives and the husband and thats four lives because of polygamy. Og moti you made quite a few sexist statements and I beleive its Uncle Sam not Tom. We are hopefully are beginning to realize that polygamy is a thing of the past just like 60 year old men marrying 13 year girls. And animals can have one partner. Why cant we? or are animals better than humans cwm1.gif .One more thing Og moti women love to share?! yeah.. everything but our men! thats I wont share with anyone thank you very much cwm12.gif