Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Anybody Knows This Guy ???

The Zack   

^apparently, a man turning to a woman is demoting himself and somehow that is good for ur gender in your book but I am telling that's not the case and there is nothing in it for u ee don't get too excited about any/potential homo. Again, what can u do about my comments about him now? Are u going to bite me?

Somalina   

The Zack;681067 wrote:
^apparently, a man turning to a woman is demoting himself and somehow that is good for ur gender in your book but I am telling that's not the case and there is nothing in it for u ee don't get too excited about any/potential homo. Again, what can u do about my comments about him now? Are u going to bite me?

Acuudu bilaah@bite me..

Down kooytoyaho, down ayaan ku dhahay!

Ismalura   

Yep nice looking and talented too.... watch him sing...

Isn't he just lovely?

Xanta, ceebta islaamkoo la fidiyo, judging people left and right and issuing death Fatwas on SOL doesn't make anyone a good muslim.

wyre   

Ismalura;681192 wrote:
Yep nice looking and talented too.... watch him sing...

Isn't he just lovely?

Xanta, ceebta islaamkoo la fidiyo, judging people left and right and issuing death Fatwas on SOL doesn't make anyone a good muslim.

:( I feel sorry for his gayness

Buuxo   

I think he is not one of those people.Styleka reer Europe aa saas iska ah.Especially with aspiring artist ,Who want to be unique. There are lot of guys ,that are a tad 'Feminine' as well and nothing matter with that.

Sensei   

War ninka lama hubo inuu reer gay yahay, hadduu yahayna yuu ka yahay boowe ?

Naxarow boowe, nimankii Xudun joogey haday ku maqlaan they will commit mass suicide.