Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Anybody Knows This Guy ???

Ismalura   

Mad_Mullah;680825 wrote:
Islam says so, and Somali culture. Homosexuality is not between him and Allah but between him, our sword and Allah.

As far as I am concerned murder (waliba serial killing) is worse than homosexuality. Can you provide support for your claim? I believe ilaahey danibgaad ka gashay in aad ilaahey uun uugu toowabad keeni karto while the other one involves more.

@ TheZack anaga maxkamad islaami ah ma nihin ninka waa isga iyo alahiisa. I doubt if xan aan SOL ku xamano will make or us better people. Ilaahey ha suu hanuuniyo, waa hadaay run tahayba waxa la sheegayo.

By the way the guy can dance. I have watched all of his videos on youtube...

wyre   

ma xadiithka rasuulkaan raaceynaa mise qof walbo fikradiisa?

Haddii ey tahay in qof walbo fikirkiisa la raaco waa sideey blessed khaleeh calallah

balse haddii xadiithka rasuulkeenna suuban (S.A.W) waa in meeshi lagu arkaa la dilaa ninkaas

waa haddii caddaan sax ah lagu haayo inuu yahay (GAY) haddaan caddeyn lagu hayn, oo kutiri kuteen ey sheekadu tahay dee rooseeto la marsado iyo indha kuul laguma noqdo gay ee faraha ka qaada

maxa tiri bob? come see me? seriously wat? what grade are you in dude and so much for peace love and unity captain hater, drop that slogan...

as for the kid, am the only one that was holding my breath that the Stockholm bomber was not Somali? seriously people, in a world the word Somali is synonymous with christmas tree bombers, alshabaab, pirates, prostitution rings, warlords, lawlessness....i'll be damn if I worry about a Kid doin his thing on the dance stage. On behalf of all sane Somalis, all three of us, thank you mo for showing there is more to Somalis then bombings, beheadings and the commandeering of ships in the high seas.

Blessed   

^Dad qaab xuna waanu nahay, dheh.. :D

wyre;680996 wrote:
ma xadiithka rasuulkaan raaceynaa mise qof walbo fikradiisa?

Haddii ey tahay in qof walbo fikirkiisa la raaco waa sideey blessed khaleeh calallah

balse haddii xadiithka rasuulkeenna suuban (S.A.W) waa in meeshi lagu arkaa la dilaa ninkaas

waa haddii caddaan sax ah lagu haayo inuu yahay (GAY) haddaan caddeyn lagu hayn, oo kutiri kuteen ey sheekadu tahay dee rooseeto la marsado iyo indha kuul laguma noqdo gay ee faraha ka qaada

Anigu markaan idhi Illaahiisa U Dhaaf, waxaan la hadlayay JB oo rabay inoo camalkiisa daba dhigto. Diintu namay odhan qofka juqjuqee illaa aad xumaan ka heshid-- hadaan anba JB daba dhigto kolay sir culus way ka soo dhici lahayd. LOL. Saad tidhi, qaab daro, indho kuul - gay laguma noqdo. Hadaan ku noqo riwaayadaha Somaaliyeed oon ku soo kornay waxaa had iyo jeer ku jiri jiray rag sida dumarka u labista maweelo daraadeed - kuwaa cid wax ka sheegtaa may jirin. Malaha kan yari style ugaar ah buu iska dayayaa, malaha MJ buu ku dayanayaa waakan heesihiisii watee... Allahu Yaclam. Teeda kale, Illahay inu ceebta qofka asturo wax lagu ducaysto maanay ahayn? Khaliih calaAllah, Inaadeer. :)

The Zack   

Naxar Nugaaleed;680998 wrote:
maxa tiri bob? come see me? seriously wat? what grade are you in dude and so much for peace love and unity captain hater, drop that slogan...

as for the kid, am the only one that was holding my breath that the Stockholm bomber was not Somali? seriously people, in a world the word Somali is synonymous with christmas tree bombers, alshabaab, pirates, prostitution rings, warlords, lawlessness....i'll be damn if I worry about a Kid doin his thing on the dance stage. On behalf of all sane Somalis, all three of us, thank you mo for showing there is more to Somalis then bombings, beheadings and the commandeering of ships in the high seas.

War ninku fulaysanaa! Fulaynimo darteed baad khaniisnimo ugu duceysan miyaa? Let me tell u this, the stuff u mentioned(piracy, terrorism, and prostitution) aren't crimes that are committed just by Somalis. And it sounds like u wouldn't even care about those too but somehow u are scared to death that those people would affect your life in the west. Ma in Nugaal lagugu celiyaad ka baqeysaa we might as well have gays kulaha. Awoowgaa dab!

BOB   

Naxar Nugaaleed;680998 wrote:

What's my slogan got to do with it? you couldn't even understand my simple and dare I say amateurish joke and yet you assume I'm some sort of ignorant...Dude I'd rather be ignorant and backward than you who thinks embracing the western soceity's social ills is progressive...I will be the one left to rebuild the somali image that you and your likes distort simply because you're confused and believe being Somali is negative.

Peace, Love & Unity

Saalax   

lol those people making threats. Aryaada meel fadhiista this is not al shababland. He is in the west and can be openly about his orientation based on the laws of the country he currently resides in. You can make those threats haadu soomaaliya joogi laha. Besides i don't even think his gay. It's not good to make accusations if you don't know the person in real life.

The Americans/West kill thousands if not millions of people now and in the past, then they dare to call us criminals/terrorists. You see the only thing we can be blamed of is the Somali Civil war in 1990, the rest usually lies with them, some examples:

Piracy: Started when Asian/Western ships started stealing our resources and dumping toxic wastes in our seas.

Shabab: They came to power when the more moderate Maxaakim were defeaten, BY WHO = Ethiopians backed by American money. You see, if they didn't interfer Sharif would still be the boss of the whole of South Somalia instead of just one part in Xamar.

Somalina   

The Zack;680966 wrote:
A lot of gabdho are coming from left and right to tell us that it aint their business if the dude in question is qajac or not. Well, girls, even though y'all don't seem to care, it is our business and it does bother us to see a fellow Farax turning that way. Not sure why the poster posted this or how he even ended up getting the link. God forbid but I am almost about to question Jaceylbaro's main intentions of searching the disgusting string.

Fiiri, gabdhaha afkaada ka leexi marka hore, sheekadan is about who knows Mo aight! second, ilaahay iyo isaga ayey ka dhaxeysaa wuxuu sameeyo. How do you even know he is gay? naga daaya cantarabarashkaan... there is nothing you can do about it marka maxaad isku waal waaleysaa...

JB waa lagu yaqaan inuu soo uruuriyo qashin, not suprised. Shock value ayuu naga doonaayey, raggii uun buu ka heley laakiinse.

The Zack   

LOOOOL@afkaada leexi, why get upset? If there is nothing I can do about this then what is it that you can do about my SOL comments on him? Take ur own advice..

Urban   

I have seen straight men acting camp (floppy wrist and all), including one that actually blushes when I jokingly tell him he looks dapper. So, easy with the name calling.

I saw his videos before and I think he's alright, no more no less. Did he win?

Somalina   

The Zack;681043 wrote:
LOOOOL@afkaada leexi, why get upset? If there is nothing I can do about this then what is it that you can do about my SOL comments on him? Take ur own advice..

Waa ogtahay by now what I can do with my SOL comments son!

Adiga gabdhaha afka ku taagtaagayo ayaa u baahan inaad advice-kaada qaadatid. Wax walba turns into "gabdhaha this n that", yaa ilaahay yaqaano meeshan, bal wiilkaan Kooytada Somalia ku ah eega. Yur aan ku dhahay.

Mo is handsome, and that eye shadow brings out his beautiful brown/ hazel eyes...looooooool