Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

Have you added someone you dont know on faceboook?

Ismalura   

I got a couple of Ginas on Facebook lakiin unfortunately I know them soo waji kabnimo aan ku tiro ma hayo LOL

And yeah sure we can back it up...

Kulmiye   

Oo hadaanad friends ba meesha ku hayn maxad unfriend-gareeynaysa? Anyways a way to minimize this whole friend request thing is by turning your privacy setting to highest level- just disable your "add" button. DOING THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONE CALLING THE SHOTS:)

FatB   

lols indeed am sure u can back it up but wajika ha iska xagxagina ee jibaabta quruxda ilaahey idinku nimceeye

wyre   

Kulmiye;680150 wrote:
Ismalura- Lol, I took it as a joke. oh by the way its not only a guy thing to add few strangers- in my 6 years of facebook i remember getting plenty of requests from sisters- yet my friend list was never more than 240- now that i look back, im thinking as soon as they see my face they removed me from their list... lool am i that ugly?

Post your pic and i'll tell you whether you are ugly or caramantula :D

for me I used to add every girl that i think iney cuntameyso, Though aan hadda aqbalo uun, yacni kuma darsado waan uun aqbalaa keliya, Yeah kulmiye facebook pointless waaye haddeyr (it's for idlers and I'm still 1 of them :D)

nuune   

I didn't know I had Ismalura in my Facebook, illeen waxey aheyd gabadhii aan ku arki jirey Winnipeg, waxaan leeyahay amr kasta gaabdhan xageed kula kulantey, mystery solved

Kulmiye   

Wyre, these days Blackberry (pin) is the new facebook... it had revolutionize the way we use facebook- lol so throw your pin at me and we'll exchange photoes so we could rate each other

Ismalura   

wyre;680237 wrote:
Post your pic and i'll tell you whether you are ugly or caramantula
:D

for me I used to add every girl that i think iney cuntameyso, Though aan hadda aqbalo uun, yacni kuma darsado waan uun aqbalaa keliya, Yeah kulmiye facebook pointless waaye haddeyr (it's for idlers and I'm still 1 of them
:D
)

@ Wyre How can you judge if he is good looking or not when you are both guys. That can only be done by a woman ee ha lugooynin ninka :)

@ Kulmiye some of my male friends tell me gabdha darsasho nagu dhibay. Ofcourse, I always tell them waad is fanineysaan. Gabdh maxeey idnkaga darsani lol

@ Nuune Winnipeg kuye LOL. Meelahas aniga laigama helo lakiin you might have seen me at Dhagaxbuur (I couldn't insert a grin here). You can never figure me out that easily !

Showqi   
:D:D:D,,,,,Waar waad na ceebeysen!!! waa maxay Faarax Faarax kale shukaansanaya. Waan ogaa in ay waxaasi meesha ka dhacayaan markaad: Bisad, Bridge iyo Baabuur avatar ka dhigateen. Magacyada qaarkoodna walee inaan la kala garanayn in ay iyada tahay iyo in uu isaga yahay..............Balo

Showqi   

Kulmiye, sxb idinku diggan maayo. Ee runtii waa funny sida ay Ismalura idin kala qabatay,,,,,,hadii kale informationka ayaad is weydaarsan lahaydeen adiga iyo wyre. Laakiin waa runta oo waa wax lagu waano qaato arintiinu.

Aaliyyah   

lols indeed am sure u can back it up but wajika ha iska xagxagina ee jibaabta quruxda ilaahey idinku nimceeye

True say bt jalbaab is not a must as long as you cover decently. Had this discussion with a relative of mine he thought I shouldnt be wearing abaya and hijaab. In fact he went to the extent he laughed out in sarcasm and goes Aaliyah you really think jalbaab is not a must? and looks at my mama..my mama goes yeah Aaliyah your relative is soo right jalbaab wa khasab (he is an old relative of mine so i think she said that out of respect lol never in my plus 20 yrs she ever told me to wear jalbaab hahha)..

Anyhow, I think our deen is moderation. No need to stretch it..I mean definitely yes if a sister wear niqaab and jalbaab she is getting ajar bt it is not a must it is optional. And, given that we live in a western society abaya and hijaab is the necessty extent a muslim sister needs..qofku in uu shaqeestu u bahanyahay waxna qabsan karo uma baahna wax ka badan inta ilaahay khasab ka dhigay tan kale ilaahay quran ku yidhi ....Allah never burdens a soul more than it can bear (we are already dressed differently we dnt need any more attention with a jalbaab or a niqaab bt those who choose to good for them kolay khyr waxaan ka aheen kama helayan)..

ok you probably didnt even meant jalbaab jalbaab you might have meant just cover :) bt incase u meant jalbaab this is my 2 cents lols..

salaam