Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

Have you added someone you dont know on faceboook?

Kulmiye   

Suaal? Waliga qof anaad aqoon u lahayn ma gashatay wajibuug- in other words have you added strangers which you find cute base on their profile pictures, or intelligent, funny, religious and so on (base on groups or forums you were part of) or for whatever else... Im guilty of adding few chicks that i found extremely cute- but thats the old me... HAVE YOU?

Aaliyyah   

I used to accept some ppl's request if they seemed decent to me. But, I have learnt since then to not accept anyone I dnt know.In fact cleaned my fb to just friends and family n ppl I have at least met several times even though I cant say I know them really well...bottom line i dnt add ppl i havent met anymore, I realized theres no point to it. It is pointless and also u dnt want ppl to have access to your info. Not kool.

Kulmiye   

Ismalura- oh trust me- i dont just sit there and add every cute chick even if she lives in China... may maya' Waa ka baxay facebook anyways ( I find the whole facebook experience pretty pointless)

Ismalura   

@ Aliyah same thing here ! I could never understand how someone can have 'friends' they don't know. Many of my friends were insulted by one or more of their 700 friends and I am always like 'I told you so' ! LOL

@Kulmiye I was just kidding inadeer. You said you add the cute ones and I don't even have a picture on facebook so you wouldn't even know.

Kulmiye   

Ismalura- Lol, I took it as a joke. oh by the way its not only a guy thing to add few strangers- in my 6 years of facebook i remember getting plenty of requests from sisters- yet my friend list was never more than 240- now that i look back, im thinking as soon as they see my face they removed me from their list... lool am i that ugly?

Aaliyyah   

^^lool ouchh are you sure it was ur looks and not ur personality after all they added u faceless knowing that u could be handsome or ugly...

anyways for me it was the opposite i remember getting million adds wen i have a profile pic...as opposed to when I dont..whichs y i removed my dp pic since then and no im not saying im pretty i guess i just have my share of beauty LMAo..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Ismalura I was never insulted persay when i accepted request of a random farah but they never understand that hey we can just be friends they all want more than that..and i dnt trust a farah sitting across me imagine one across seas...

Ismalura   

About my picture not being there Kulmiye unbeey ku socatay. He said he adds the cute ones lakiin I receive friends requests every day even though I have never had a photo of me on Facebook. Iskaga darso weeye dadkan waxooda ee sawir iyo sawir daraba kuguma deynayaan. I used to accept all female friend's requests until I was told stories about niman magac gabadh wata oo dadka caayaya.

As for you hadaada sawir saarto waa 1000 requests dee. I know beautiful people from their writings and I am sure you are one of them....LOL even though I am not kidding.

Aaliyyah   

awww thanks girl and I know u aint kidding loool..

As for ppl adding you regardless of the photo..you must be member of too many groups or perhaps write on group wall and something abt your intelligent and teh way u come across bay jeclaada..(JUST ASSUMING )...

Or, perhaps like u said ppl just add

Nov 17 was unfriend day..(where u get to dlt every stranger)..hope ppl took advantage of that :P

Ismalura   

You are welcome Aaliyah ! I saw about the 'unfriend' day on another thread inkastoo wax aan tiro uusan iigu jiranba.

Lol @ Gina lavato; Laundry or Ashton? I think I should start watching Jimmy Kimmel show lol