Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

NY, it's too late to change it now saaxib. I thought about it once but worried that Allah-ubahane* may come back to us one day and not find me. :D

* Allah-ubahane was a member that used to think I'm an alcoholic. He was a very good guy though.

NGONGE;942959 wrote:
NY, it's too late to change it now saaxib. I thought about it once but worried that Allah-ubahane* may come back to us one day and not find me.
:D

* Allah-ubahane was a member that used to think I'm an alcoholic. He was a very good guy though.

LoL. Allah Uhabane. Caadi maahan. Maybe he was here markaan maqnaa.

N.O.R.F;942956 wrote:
Its nearly 12pm here saxib and I'm in the office on my weekend.

Mansha'allah. Sxb, at least waaba Shaqeesataa....that's good enuff. Ohio waa Shaqo la'aan. Obama ayaa wadankii ku cayaaray.

N.O.R.F   

Very true saxib. Alxamdullilah I shouldn't complain. I know things are tough state side. Hopefully things will get better soon. Sabr.

NGONGE   

^^ I'm thinking of taking the day off again. I've got to decide in the next hour. I'm tempted, really tempted.

Ibtisam   

You mean the afternoon? or tomorrow? Take tomorrow off and have a long weekend, and leave early today! What is there to think about- life is too short.

Ibtisam   

Loool- it is good time now- you can find a seat on the tube now rather than rush hour! or sleep in the office and leave work early tomorrow- I have been known to work all night and head out as everyone else is coming in :D so yes I do believe you!

NGONGE   

^^ You're a workaholic dee. I, on the other hand, I'm lazy enough to worry about the journey home getting in the way of me having a half day off. :D ( I decided to go at half past twelve now).