Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Both, believe it or not. One was built like a horse and was in your face and the other was pretty and different. Or it's probably because I was young and excitable. :P

raula   

just met this lovely lady on campus..engineering student pre-civil war (SOMALIA)..now she's one of the cleaning crew. This mothers, women i tell ya really suffered & sacrificed a lot & yet haven't lost their quality. N'ways Mrs A..Insha-Allah we will regain our status someday-tawakal calllah!

Malika, so CL is back home eh..what a cynical lady indeed....sensible i meant :D gabadh caqli badan..& I am here husslin' for who :D

NGonge, i can't imagine you rhyming to Heavy D & Salt N P, or did you mimic his physique(heave D that is :D)

Juxa...mac mac beelo & the rest!

WCS Abu-Salman

Ii waran ruala.

Apparently, I have virus that's going around. There's nothing the doctor could have given me that would fix it:-(

Jacpher   

^Sanjabiil iyo biyo kulul isku qabo macalinka. Liin iyo malab isku qas, malaay iyo caano ha isku cun, digir iyo calooleey dhuunji, basal iyo toon laq, sakeel biyo salamuuko lagu soo kariyey kab kabo. Insha'alaah, viruska asagaa tiisa u yaabi oo iska tagi.

This chick baa igu tiri wiil warkiisa kuma jiree oday ii raadi today. Oday maad u noqon sxb.

Juxa   

What a lovely proposal:)

Salaam alaykum dhamaantiin and jumce wanaagsan, I hope all is bash-bash iyo barwaaqo.

Che i hope you feel better soon and most importantly I hope i dont have to work beritoole

raula   

^^^^salaam Nin-Y & the rest of the boys. Girls mac mac IJUMAA NJEMA (Good Friday to all) :D

Che, all the best bro. If you can't get sanjabiil (as Jacpher suggested) drag your butt to the nearest organic store & buy Juice (citrus preferrably) w/ Echinacea. & put on the humidifier @ night or leave the HOT shower running while you are w/in & stay there for some minutes (30min if you can) to ease the congestion. N'ways-Allaha ku caafiyo :D

***I saw this SALT&PEPPER (HOT):D somali guy-ManshaAllah :D anaaba isku xishoode & couldn't afford to say HI even..just smiled :D & some are complaining of lack of...

underdog   

raula;934740 wrote:

***I saw this SALT&PEPPER (HOT)
:D
somali guy-ManshaAllah
anaaba isku xishoode & couldn't afford to say HI even..just smiled
& some are complaining of lack of...

you just smiled? that's it?

You must have not been motivated enough.

-Lily-   

Fridayyyyy :-)

lol@Raula. I think a smile and hello are nearly the same thing.

Underdog what did you expect her to do?

Juxa. I haven't worked since Wednesday. I hope this thing would go away so I could start working on Monday again.

raula. Aamin to that and thanks for the tips. I have no congestion or sour throat, just persistent headache, body ache, faint chills and intermittent above average temperature

Hi Lily, maanta soo luntay:-)

wazzup underdog.

underdog   

Wazzup Che,

The red sox almost had the sweep huh?

Lily, if Raula was well motivated she could have gleaned some critical data.

for example if she wasn't in a hurry anywhere, she could have asked directions to a location in the direction he was walking in. There by allowing her to tag along for a short distance and give her enough time to get some more intel.

-Lily-   

lol@Underdog ok, I see your point. In big cities that might make some people uncomfortable.

Che get some fresh air? Staying home days on end is awful.

I am quiet bored, got 1 task to do in the next hour and a half then dashing home. Thought I would look in SOL, surprised at the qabilist undertones some sections have taken.