Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

raula, I shall search for her when am back home this summer...

labadina waad iis fahmii dontaa - swahili and arabic has so much in common.

raula   

**going for 2nd big mug of caffeine***or else....i have to save the little of my sanity ...leo ni leo :D

Juxa   

CL ka fiiriya weji book, she does not miss SOL, wey duushay gabadhu:)

waves@raula. che and the rest of reer america quraanyo

NGONGE   

^^ CL was a real person, Juxa? I always assumed she was a script (the best of scripts of course). I'm disappointed to discover she's a real person now.

N.O.R.F   

Just as I was thinking about the shouting/slanging matches I see/hear on a daily basis on Jeddah roads I hear a 'beeeeeeeeeeeeeep' and tyres screaching behind me. I was absent minded and didn't indicate as I was parking. I won't repeat what was said (none of it from me). :D

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum.

I feel blue and restless- it wont stop raining, the mosquitos are attacking me endlessly, I have tons of work and I feel like a hostage in place full of crazy and deluded men pretending to be important officials. Even the arrival of my long awaited reward only cheered me up for 4hrs before some good for nothing official ruined my high!

Alhumdulilah cal kuli xaal as my dear edo says. So how is everyone!

wyre   

N.O.R.F;933969 wrote:
Just as I was thinking about the shouting/slanging matches I see/hear on a daily basis on Jeddah roads I hear a 'beeeeeeeeeeeeeep' and tyres screaching behind me. I was absent minded and didn't indicate as I was parking. I won't repeat what was said (none of it from me).
:D

you know today for allah's mercy I am posting here, coz few hours a go i would have been in the hospital or dead, ninyahow meeshaan darawallo kuma haysanno

wyre   

*Ibtisam;934056 wrote:
SalamAlikum.

I feel blue and restless- it wont stop raining, the mosquitos are attacking me endlessly, I have tons of work and I feel like a hostage in place full of crazy and deluded men pretending to be important officials. Even the arrival of my long awaited reward only cheered me up for 4hrs before some good for nothing official ruined my high!

Alhumdulilah cal kuli xaal as my dear edo says. So how is everyone!

We miss Rain here in KSA, Ask NORF I think shalaay buu ka joogaa waxa meeshan keenay :D

Rude or hypocrit people are legion these days but what shocks me is this 28 guy from roughly the same tuulo, he used to be smart student but dabbled into qat before being diagnosed with serious heart disease, then diabete and depression; living alone, relation with the mother is very tense he says (she left him at 6 months after divorce then met him at 19; he can't visit family back home due to finances etc).

So, the guy may be dying of his own neglect (meds, blood test) but stressed or overwhelmed he can seemingly be barely blamed; hooyo comes to search the house etc he says (interferences is why he wanna leaves).

he's wise but full of regrets about broken aspirations, unable to accept things and move on to follow his health care schedule.

This should definitely put things into perspective; felt so ungrateful to Allah too and better, healthier routine sounded suddenly appealing (being spared of one of those serious conditions alone is enough blessing)...

Hi Raula, Juxa and Malika,

Whatever I say is in state of delirium. I came down with something and haven't left the house in 24 hours.

Salaam to the rest of you:-)

Ibti-woman, stop complaining the rain.

Ibtisam   

I love rain- but I hate the mosquitos and strange looking creatures it brings out- not to mention lacking of town flood management.

I was at home for 7 days- didnt leave my house- then I stepped out for a short walk on the 7th day.

Ibtisam   

Yes- we just hike our clothes and step on stepping stones to cross :P lol, just kidding- the water disappears as fast as it appears- runs down the hills all the way to the sea. Such waste. Only small puddles remain on bases of hills or dung areas.

Juxa   

Ibti bring your work and soo bax. I might even help out. You know I type with 10 fingers, calaacal and dhudhun. I read faster than cali beysteen on falaar

I am home sick and want to go home wherever it may be

Juxa;934132 wrote:
Ibti bring your work and soo bax. I might even help out. You know I type with 10 fingers, calaacal and dhudhun. I read faster than cali beysteen on falaar

I am home sick and want to go home wherever it may be

Xaa kugu dhacay? :)