Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Anna waan kaa shakiyay! :D

(got your PM but how do you expect me to do it with no..eeen..een..een..address?). :P

wyre   

NGONGE;933406 wrote:
^^ Anna waan kaa shakiyay!
:D

(got your PM but how do you expect me to do it with no..eeen..een..een..address?).
:P

I sent you the address dee and am gonna send you another time now

wyre   

Apophis;933232 wrote:
I hope nothing bad has happened to Wyre. He's the most innocent and gentle person to post on these boards. Keep your chin up bro.

Thnx yaakhey sheikh apo :D

Juxa   

No you are not!!!

First station was closed due to overcrowding, then a lady sat next to me and brushed her hair, hair breaking, boodh baa ka kacayay, i asked her politely if she minded, she gave me dirty look and i gave one back, orodoo iska dhaq timaha ufff

got in the office and no caano for my qaxwe, how am i expected to get through the day??????????????????

nuune   

waligaa Jinni aad ogtahey inuu Jin yahay ma kugu dhahey Acuudu Minnak oo Minnak, saakeyto saddex Jinni oo isla socota ayaa saaka saas igu dhahey, kolkaas baan kur oo ma idinkii la idinka cowdu billeesanayey ayaad anigoo ibnu aadama iga cowdu bileesanaysaan, waxey iigu jawaabeen waxaad gashey meela aan anaga ka baqno sidaa darteedweeyaan, illaa hada waan yaabanahey.

NGONGE   

^^ War jinnka amaan sii. :D

Juxa, you blinked first. You should have huffed and puffed and cleared the flying hair without once looking at her or talking to her. Let her lose it first. :P