Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

^In your old thread you probably had the most :D

Jidda is good but very old and under developed in comparison to UAE. I'm not just talking about buildings either :D

Hows SL? Maxaa cusub? I'm tempted to nip over over to Burco over easter iA

NGONGE   

^^ Last night's game was a waste of time. Bored the hell out of me. Then again, it's been a long time since I watched an interesting football game.

All is good here, how about you?

NORF and NG, NG and NORF,

how long have you guys known each other horta? i know you're off the same tribal stock and both have a common historical connection to east london?

Al.

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all

Alpha most people here have known each other since 6 babies ago

Ibti, i will send you the pictures, you will be dazzled but do not critisize or i stop wearing you. I assume faheema iney dhagta kugu shegtay the new plans, Our visits depends on you showing us goodwill and coming along for few days:)

Malika, allaha unaxariisto islaanta samir iyo iimaan, i do love old people, i was brought up by ayeeyo aun and you do feel their presence and when they die the void is large.

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all

Ngonge, it was a good game up to about the 70th minute. Waa khayr sida kale

Alpha, how long have you known all your other multiple personalities? I'm sure there are a few on here :D

Faheema, its typical lol. Its the rudeness and bad manners I can't take. I thought Somalis were rude.

Juxa, another trip on the horizon?

i would love it, if i could destroy this thread walahi. i hate the fake pretentious artificial displays of friendliness. i'm annoyed by its existence.

Faheema, i hope your well. its VD today and i know you've probably got plans with your husband. enjoy it. i'll take the day off from stalking you.

NORF, haha.....you're not funny. LOL....multiply personality/multiply scripts? which one?

Juxa   

oh no it is V-day maanta, all sort of chocolate is accepted waryaada apart from the alcoholic ones:)

Norf yes, insha allah, can you spare your misus so we can kidnap her?

Waves@faheema