Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Salaam Raula. I want to greet you so warmly in a tongue you understand but all I know of your gibberish is karibu. So karibu with a cherry on top it is. :)

Alpha, there was a time when I wasted money on expensive suits, I don't any more. These suits are a uniform that I actually grew to hate wearing. Now I simply stick with M&S's Autograph. In fact, I have recently been tempted to buy ASDA's suits, only £29. :D (no need to waste more on a unifrom).

NGONGE;917714 wrote:

Alpha, there was a time when I wasted money on expensive suits, I don't any more. These suits are a uniform that I actually grew to hate wearing. Now I simply stick with M&S's Autograph. In fact, I have recently been tempted to buy ASDA's suits, only £29.
:D
(no need to waste more on a unifrom).

LOOOL@expensive suits!

ma adiga aaya expensive suits iibsada?.....:D you're the biggest cheapskate in the world. when you say expensive suits, how much are we talking about? >300GBP?

i own only 5 suits. 3 are excellent and i use them for power dressing worthy occasions. i bought these from tm lewin. the other two are from burtons and BHS. M&S is not exactly cheap dee.

raula   

Alpha ws bro. All is well & hope the same in your neck of the woods.

Ngonge- Marhaba kaka :D shukran. How's the family? Wish you all well.

NGONGE   

^^ Family is great, raula. But I keep losing count and worry that I may forget one of them somewhere one of these days. How about yours? How many do you have by now?

Wear those suits every day for years and you too will start to despise the whole thing and not pay attention to name tags and prices, saaxib. TM Lewin is good but very pretentious. I go with the civil servants and stick with M&S. :D

p.s.

It's vulgar to actually say how much I paid. :P

NG,

how much? noo sheeg dee! maxaad la xishonaysa?

i resent that you think tm lewin is pretentious. its good quality stuff walahi. quality bro. what are you talking about? kulaha pretentious.....pretentious how? i always had this imagine you were one of those black city slickers corporate types who are well groomed (read GQ) and who read the FT on the tube with a stiff-upper lipped facial expression. i saw this old black guy (45-50 years) on the tube once and i wanted to become like him, you know? he exuded absolute confidence and was probably worth a fortune too....i mean the guy looked well....he had one of those ''i eat good food'' type faces. everything about him was just excellent. he probably thought i was a thug LOOL.

raula;917719 wrote:
Alpha ws bro. All is well & hope the same in your neck of the woods.

i'm doing good thanks. neck of the woods ya? are you british :P?

are you an aussie too? what do you do for living? and what do you think of me?

Ngonge, get your suits on itailor.fr, quality not too costly...

I never understood why wealthy somalis seldom get stocks etc.

Is lack of wealth management and international stocks etc awareness the problem (many shares are secure yet profitable, eg insulin/pharm. makers)?

Even in E Africa, plenty of good start-ups or safe opp exist.

raula   

Alpha you are fine by my standards :D lol I am neither british nor Aussie my dear! just a bare bone Americano (geographically).

NG-who's counting really :D though one too many trying to catch up to you! Wa nabad xaaladu laakin.

raula;917725 wrote:
Alpha you are fine by my standards
:D
lol I am neither british nor Aussie my dear! just a bare bone Americano (geographically).

and what are those standards, if you wouldn't mind me asking you? i'm sorry to ask you such a awkward question but i'm trying to gauge the opinion people have of Alpha. LOL!

i feel like i've made a new friend today. excellent. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :P

Juxa   

I hate Suits with passion ee naga daaya! by the way try Hackett & Boss. they do great suits, better to have few well fitted/designed/quality suits then armaajo full of cheap stuff garbaha iyo gacmaha ka weyn ( a wise man baa ii sheegay taa).

TM Lewin = rubish

M & S = ma 50 jir baad tahay

ASDA:)

waves@Raula ii waran cadeey boolo, sow ima fiicnid, jagjag, timir cake kusoo dhawaaw

Djibouti24 online media, a so-called independent one known for juicy gossips, has resisted ban and is covering the elections opposing sheikhs supported USN coalition against ruling UMP; was very surprised to come accross hooyo (albeit cut off too soon as usual when the RTD covers opposition meetings):

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum and good morning.

Ngonge, Loool, I feel I should be upset and in Somali terms xaal baa iidin qaaban laaha! laakin Im relieved that you all came to your senses at last. There is hope with Faheem- I endorse this new direction. :D :D :D

Juxa, how about armaajo full of beautiful quality things? If it is so nice you should have a few copies. :D :D