Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ You think THAT will be easy? War save yourself a world of headache and get the stuff already. At least, you as a man, will spend fifteen minutes (max) on each item. A woman (without me needing to mention the mountains of respect I have for your Mrs) will spend an eternity on each item. :D

Like the catholic woman who when the coffin bearers were taking her husband's corpse out of the living room said; "don't crash that thing into my new sofa". :P

N.O.R.F   

lol

You're right. This isn't Dubay where she could drive to a mall and get the stuff. I actually have to go as well :D

Right I'm off :D

N.O.R.F   

Did I tell about my new footy joint with a roof top by the beach? Only issue is marka la adimo the TV is turned off for 30 mins :D

NGONGE   

^^ Saudis have a good league and, more often than not, would rather watching a local game than Barca v Madrid or Chelsea v Arsenal. :D

(no shiisha, right?).

Meel lagu jabay buu tegey ,,,, allaylehe bad buu galay :D

Good morning biibal ...... This guy invited me for a quick breakfast to discuss something ,,, Now he is telling me he is busy and I'm hungry coz I didn't have breakfast ............... Somalis iyo ballanta :D

Faheema.;908733 wrote:
lol JB, you wish you had that now
:D

Can't wait for the weekend...IA. this wk is dragging.

join the club Faheema. i'm hopeful it'll be a good week for us both.