Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

STOIC   

Had a breakfast for Muqmaat and Croisant (don't do the canjeera stuff)..It is time to turn the Tv on and watch the NBA marathon..the handful of NBA games will keep me busy all day and May I say i need a refil of Shaah from she-who-must-be-obeyed and not to ask a single question.The TV is occupied and the remote is stashed under my macawiis today!

NGONGE   

First in, AGAIN!!!!! :D

STOIC;901821 wrote:
Things we only do for our own kids...Ngonge I challenge you to attempt this at home....

nosefrida0.jpg

You're too western, Stoic. I've done it without the need for that "instrument". Sometimes one does what one must, saaxib. :D

nuune   

Saaka buunda ayaan ka soo dhacey, luckily I only break a leg, I was expecting that though, lugtaas bidixda 14 jeer ka jabey so no big dealy.

Sabaxal quuro

NGONGE   

Jacaylbaro;902355 wrote:
Faan weynaa Ngonge ,,,,
:D

War it's a fact of life dee. If you want to get some sleep when a child has a bad cold, you better start sucking that nose, saaxib. I know that in your case none of this would apply but in "ingrees" houses, meel aad ka baxsato ma jirto. :D

Sabaax al rasaas, Oba. :D

nuune   

^^ Maya Oba, anaa bursahaayi, afar naagood oo buudhan ayaa kolkaan soo toosey rabey iney sidii lo'dii i qumiyaan, intaan cagaajistey ayey iga birqeen, illeen meeshaneyto aan taagnaa waaba bridge.

Ps: That is 6 lahjadood combined, car kala sheeg yaa Oba meelaha lagaga hadlo