Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Abu-Salman;894845 wrote:
A certain "secessionist" I was so fond of escaped, feel like jumping on the next flight; people are moving away in a hurry these days
:D

sole consolation is he's 1 hour or so away from home now...we'll wait there or visit him

Djibouti sounds good saxib. But the place is like an oven :D

Wyre, dee whats your number?

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum peeps.

Feeling blue and tired. The road East is too darn fast.

Made some new friends with camel herding nomads in Yagori and Gumeys who having completed the long voting queues offered us delicious fresh camel milk and entertained us. Nomads are so much nicer and kind compared to city dwellers. Reer Miyi at heart, I feel disillusioned with city life. Might be time for me to move once again, further into oblivious and the mysteries of this worlds nomadic life.

*Ibtisam;895003 wrote:
SalamAlikum peeps.

Feeling blue and tired. The road East is too darn fast.

Made some new friends with camel herding nomads in Yagori and Gumeys who having completed the long voting queues offered us delicious fresh camel milk and entertained us. Nomads are so much nicer and kind compared to city dwellers. Reer Miyi at heart, I feel disillusioned with city life. Might be time for me to move once again, further into oblivious and the mysteries of this worlds nomadic life.

IBZ,

maybe you should set up a women's get together dinner parties where you can give each other moral support through life's difficult. something similarly to the film ''Waiting to Exhale''.

N.O.R.F;894990 wrote:
Djibouti sounds good saxib. But the place is like an oven

Wyre, dee whats your number?

It's mostly hot in June-Aug; T. may get there later; plus, it's on Xamar's route anyway.

Wyre and co should be very pleased, hope the welcoming committee will do a fine job.

wcs Ibtisam, Nomads are indeed less calculating, the kind of innocence we tend to be robbed of with age...it's not necessarily more ethical.

To me, even Arabsiyo would qualify as half-miyi even now, so there may be a balance to be striked...

Morning all ............. Hargeisa is becoming noisy, crowded and unhealthy ,,, I agree with Ibti. People should move to the Miyiga & tuulooyinka

Juxa   

Compared to meelahan hargeysa is bloody raaxo

JB my little dawaco is coming next week for conference bal soo dhawee just in case Ibti moves to miyiga

Rahima   

Alpha Blondy;895007 wrote:
IBZ,

maybe you should set up a women's get together dinner parties where you can give each other moral support through life's difficult. something similarly to the film ''Waiting to Exhale''.

You watched 'waiting to exhale'?