Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

Subax Kheyr to all!!

Have discovered this herbal tea called 'Women's energy ' [ Hibiscus, angelica roots, ginger] taa igu dacdee yesterday - was bouncing off walls with energy.

Juxa   

lol@malika

i remember once taking some meds and not able to get up for a week, sariirtii baa ila socotay

salaams everyone, rain, rain and some more rain

Chimera   

Malika;893247 wrote:
Subax Kheyr to all!!

Have discovered this herbal tea called 'Women's energy ' [ Hibiscus, angelica roots, ginger] taa igu dacdee yesterday - was bouncing off walls with energy.

Better stay clear from those energy supplements, they can do serious damage if your not careful. I drank a ginseng energy drink once, and when I tried to sleep 18 hours later, it felt like my heart was about to explode, and the veins on my arms were the biggest I had ever seen them.

Scary!

Well, univ libraries tend to be better and are often easily accessible, can't get bored with books at hand; remember reading about P Samuelson, why econ. planning fails and so did it in India for decades, physiocrats economists or oil curse in mexico, nigeria etc around 10 years ago when going through dad shelves while having fun with linear algebra (70s books were still very relevant and neat).

Maybe I would have made a great banker had I had patience for those things; having many interests and being good in diff. subjects was my undoing :D

hated some subjects but loved others, anyway lost steam later; know many top comrades who did not finish univ. (albeit with plum positions thanks to their dads), while some struggling earlier did much better later on (esp. outside the more theoritical institutions in France, in Canada, Malaysia etc).

Ironically, there are smart, well read, well rounded people who did not dwell much on sciences or maths, or even had broad subjects choice, not even went to demanding courses or univ. (smarts must be genetics partially and about drive or curiosity too)