Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

STOIC;966422 wrote:
Nuune,

Ninyahoow jinayaal baat Qabtaa.

You and AT&T refused to invite me for a cup of coffee

…So you and AT&T are sheegaat Caagdheer...

Horta inuu jiniyo qaba umadoo dhan baa og, iney somali isku sheeg yihiina SOL dhan baa og oo aysan kugu casumin the who is who cag/dheerta party.

the final point about the sheegato = waan ka gaabsaday

raula   

**mac mac to my gal Juxa :D Rahma is right, plenty of buggers around laakin they balance the site in general. Waa caadiyos!

STOIC- adi iyo RICH people maxaa idin kala haystaa

Apo-wa runtaa..when i get there we can hang out at the local juke joints savoring NYAMA CHOMA & the local brews...(taad uu malayneysid ma ahan saxiib), then if you want a real safari rent a pegout & will take you on a real safari to my hometown -THE RIFT VALLEY :D. unlike STOIC's safari rendezvous

ZU ZU-get the hopping out of here waryaa..yaa OLD ugu wacaysaa..(igu salaan ina adeerkeey QURUX -you know who :)

Stoic,

Niyow you have to be available to be invited horta ... I had great hospitality from A&T, nuune and other SOLers in Nairobi. I even wanted to organize a big gathering for all the SOLers there but the time was just short and A&T was not feeling well.

I even remember we trying to locate you, MMA and others ..... you guys were not even there ,,, naga daaya bahasha dee .. :D

raula   

^^^they are not important..lol..kidding iska iloow. so what you gonna roll out for xaajiyadaan eh?

nuune   

Stoic loool waryaa kaftanka waad baratey wallee hadaadba waxaan soo qorey qumaati uga jawaabtey waxaan is lahaa nuune yaa iga qabtuu oran lahaa iyo dagaal heheh waad ilbaxdey waryee

Sxb, we invited you but you said you are finished with Eastleigh and heading off, aniga laftirkeyga waan ka soo tagey meeshaa hada am in my base in Istanbul with my Jinni Qalanjoos.

Tan kale, waa maxey this tol you are talking about, whom do you think nuune is!!

Don't listen to Juxa, she can't go holiday and is a stuck in 568 court cases ehehe

Maqane   

Hallo Nomads :)

Nuune, halkuu xaalka kuu marayaa sxb, xaaladu soo dhag dhag maaha? garissacity.com ma adigaa shaqo kuwada oo waa iska Naqshad mise Shiinahabaa lawareegay?

STOIC   

Raula, I got inspired by the rich Somali folks in Nairobi (the Xalaal once with business acumen)...What was that saying..Get rich or die tryin..I'm tired of being poor and being clueless in business..But now I'm inspired to start something..haha

JB, Waar beentaa taayaa..There is a PM section on this forum.No one invited me.I was waiting for the official invite and probably take apart AT&T brain, but too bad no one dropped me a line. I was in Eastleigh everyday and having a blast with the chaos of Eastleigh…Now I’m back to the state and probably will not visit that place for every long time.

The stuuuupid Customs people at the state didn't take my youthful looks (aheem) lightly and asked me sily questions like If I met any Al-Shabab in Nairobi.It didn't help that I was a US citizen and law abiding Somali visiting family.It was smooth though with basic standard questions..

Nuune, Kaftaan wa Caadi..I always assumed you were AT&T cousin…Warya..I know you are in aviation industry..Tell you what I met people that owned couple of planes that go to Somalia . All i can say is that those guys are loaded...Money is in the aviation.Get your assss over there ..by the way they are all pilots and good business people.

nuune   

^^ Stoic, glad you are connected to those aviation savvy guys, already know and connected to some of them, included is an Captain Wali who is awoowe to me and to Juxa.

Abbaas, lool fiican sxb, I used to run that domain, not anymore due to busy times, seems some indhayar guys oo Japanese ayaa la wareegay maba ogeyn waa horaan iska fasaxey, is it still attached to my profile here ehehe

Maqane   

nuune;966477 wrote:

Abbaas, lool fiican sxb, I used to run that domain, not anymore due to busy times, seems some indhayar guys oo Japanese ayaa la wareegay maba ogeyn waa horaan iska fasaxey, is it still attached to my profile here ehehe

hehe, got it, curiosity didn't kill the cat though . waxaan mooday inaad asalkaada indhayar ka soo jeeday ;)

Juxa   

Stoic waalagu goobtay cause he is dittoore and future maalqabeen

JB hanoqon kii afka dufanta loo marshay, ragaan Stoic waxay umarti qaadi waayeen baa laga rabaa ama xaal!

N.O.R.F   

Guy at work hands out sweets this morning happy that Morsi has been removed. One guy refuses cos he has relatives who are part of the Morsi camp. Tense stand off at 9am :D