Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Rahima   

N.O.R.F;966013 wrote:
Is that Eastleigh dadku ka sheekeeyaan? Looks like a **** hole.

I've only ever heard of how disgusting the place is- and now we see the evidence.

Anyhow STOIC, sheeko ayaa noo socotay, please do provide us with more info on Kenya especially lifestyle, business and property.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;966026 wrote:
I'm sure someone will put it up within seconds of it being broadcast, Norf.

No necessarily. I've been searching for the Panorama programme about black youth unemployment where Sol Campbell interviews some of you cousins in Likhverpool.

Juxa   

war bal warama?

not having best day, first anigoo daalan, second a 60 year old saying to reception and my calling F-word, then another insisting a guarantee he will win before he makes payment, waar adeer lacagta bixi marka hore

i need a holiday! where is ibti when you need her?

STOIC   

Apophis, Heh. You are not gonna tell me anything about Eastleigh and its sewage filled crater roads. Many of the taxis were even refusing to take me to eastleigh because they have to dodge a pothole. One had to jib around manholes filled with human wastes. Saxiib I have no intention of having ill feeling towards the city but I report what I see. One may think there is a river that busted its banks when you see sewage water make a pool in the middle of the road. Heh I would have reported if i seen Eastleigh as a leafy suburb like some of the other places I have seen in Nairobi. One had to take circuitous routes just to get between the big Somali mall buildings to avoid stepping on human wAste potholes. Maybe. You confused me with someone who has never been to Nairobi before but I can school you on it

STOIC   

Rahima, the truth is, there are slew of business opportunities in Kenya and thanks to the innovative Somalis who are willing to share what works in Africa.To the self conscious average western Somali, Kenya may seem scary, corrupt and uncomfortable for your liking but if you can stomach all these I think one can make it big. One needs to dug into the market and find out what people needs. It seems like technology is catching up in Africa and there will be many more opportunities. If one can go for business that are not usual Somali knee-jerk business like shops and hotels I think the potentials are there. And it seems, most of the Somalis are not above these kind of business. Everyone is always talking about Africa being the next big thing, but if you don't do your research you will fail miserably. Majority of the people lie and are looking for ways to rip you off. First of all you want to put yourself In a situation where you have the capital and ready with your research. I have met few diaspora friends who left here a year ago and still chasing contracts that never came to fruition. The system is not structured and you may loose few years chasing after phantom contracts. Not all of this is solely the system fault, but also the guys were ill prepared according to my understanding.

Juxa   

Rahma, you should recover your moderator powers asap! at least adigu waad xasilan tahay, the qashin i see posted maalinkasta aniga cagaf cagaf baan la dhex mari lahaa

NGONGE   

Wuxu yedhi: Kaa xagaa maraya ma garanaysa?

Waxan idhi: Ma kaa xagaaa maraya?

Wuxu yedhi: Haa Kaa!

Jawaab iga muu sugin oo wuxu yedhi: Waa ina Kaahin.

Waxaan idhi: Ma kaa xagaa maraya?

Wuxu yedhi: Haaa!

Waxaan idhi: Gartay!

(I just remembered this conversation from last week and I, also, just realised who he was talking about). Heh.

raula   

meesha maa lagu kala tegey... :D ilma Euroasia! iyo my eedo khadijo (Juxa cadeey) iyo Rahma Ruun (aka Rahima). to others (the BOYS CLUB) howdy!

Wyre-if you watched the documentary in select theaters by the way, you might enjoy it (but not the way you think, waryaa is xiji ramadaan baa sanka inagu haye wakusidee).

STOIC-so you are still in Kenya & the dark continent weli. Allow sahal.

Apophis-now you too. Boolshiidh, (**going to resume therapy sessions w/my shrink*** & jealous).

N.O.R.F   

lol Raula

NGONGE;966081 wrote:
Wuxu yedhi: Kaa xagaa maraya ma garanaysa?

Waxan idhi: Ma kaa xagaaa maraya?

Wuxu yedhi: Haa Kaa!

Jawaab iga muu sugin oo wuxu yedhi: Waa ina Kaahin.

Waxaan idhi: Ma kaa xagaa maraya?

Wuxu yedhi: Haaa!

Waxaan idhi: Gartay!

(I just remembered this conversation from last week and I, also, just realised who he was talking about). Heh.

badow.com

Carafaat   

STOIC;966038 wrote:
Apophis, Heh. You are not gonna tell me anything about Eastleigh and its sewage filled crater roads. Many of the taxis were even refusing to take me to eastleigh because they have to dodge a pothole. One had to jib around manholes filled with human wastes. Saxiib I have no intention of having ill feeling towards the city but I report what I see. One may think there is a river that busted its banks when you see sewage water make a pool in the middle of the road. Heh I would have reported if i seen Eastleigh as a leafy suburb like some of the other places I have seen in Nairobi. One had to take circuitous routes just to get between the big Somali mall buildings to avoid stepping on human wAste potholes. Maybe. You confused me with someone who has never been to Nairobi before but I can school you on it

STOIC,

So Eastleigh doesnt have the best seawage system or roads for that matter. But its the safest neighbourhoud in Nairoberry, where you can roam the streets without getting mugged(even in the night), its has the best restaurants and hotels( best service, cheaper and better quality then down town), it has the biggest and best market for everything one wishes. I love Eastleigh.

Sijuigs hortay mexee uga faanan Eastleigh? :D