Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Congratulations Wyre!

Another sunny morning from london shanty! salaam alaykum

Juxa   

Norf how was umrah?

I have this gent from a charity that makes me solve all his little buzzles(demand letters, evictions, claims, insolvency), at the same time wuu iharuufaa and he wont even look at me when i explain things? waxa iheysa inaan dhaho pay my hourly charge next time qashinyahow. never seen qof qasab ixsaan ku samee kuleh yet does not have the decency to say mahadsanid

STOIC   

Took a trip to Eastleigh this morning.This place is full of comedy.I already made friends with shop owners and all they want to hear is that American streets are paved with gold.And that all Somalis are living life of privilege.

nuune   

STOIC, ma Siyeeloow ayaad ka timid mise Nakuru,

JUXA, you don't need mahadsanid, nor in lagu haruufo, you just need qorrax and isbarmuunto

NORF, how was the sun tan

NGONGE, Mourino is back to Chelsea hehe

WYRAX, ma durba gabadhii waad kala tagteen, that was only 3 days beffore the marriage.

NGONGE   

Juxa, maskiinimada jooji and tell him to his face. Make him jump on the floor like a cat that's trying to avoid stepping on water. :P

Nuune, next season promises to be one of the best in a very very long time. Shame we have Rodgers as our manager. :(

Ibtisam   

Juxa is it that nice man from North London charity? The one who for some reason was terrified of me when we met him for the Somalia appeal? :D

If so I can sort him for ya :D

SalamAlikum all

Ibtisam   

Loool NGonge. OF course. I am the scary one of the two of us. She looks far too friendly and nice. Aniga people automatically think I am going to smack them.

Juxa   

Oh my lord, Ibti i think it is from the same charity, but it is not your friend, it is midkale oo chairmanka ah!

I actually thought markii hore it was kii kujeclaa:) this one indhahuu iikala rogaa, last time waxan ku dhahay markaan ku kula hadlo acknowledge inaad ifahantay, he keeps saying hmmmmm hmmmm.

Ibtisam   

Tell him bosskiisa soo diir. :D

That NGO has something going on with the eyes, miid kuu jiida, miid indha kala riida, miid who refuses to look at you, headed by an old guy who wont stop pacing around maba faaidsan karo. Lool Ururikii nimaanka yaara maqaan :D

Btw Lily txts me- why have you not figured out how to text me yet? :P

Juxa   

I do better than texting, i actually call but do i get a credit noooooooooooooooo she complains i dont text

bloody cambaro

Ibtisam   

Loool! Yes you do call, I am on the 3 monthly rota call- WHICH I know is often and top priority for a lady who never calls anyone. But Im just saying texting is hip- I was walking in the middle of hargeisa and she pops up! :D