Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, I'm sure you could have hired a maid for a couple of hours.

Abu, who? Ya soobaxay as soon as they saw some sunshine? :D

Believe me, today I was surprised at just how hot it was (with a hot breeze). Our building uses generators and it failed a couple of times.

Wyre, is this weather normal saxib?

NGONGE   

^^ Doesn't get into the fifties in that part of the world, Norf? Saudi has always been a couple of degrees hotter than the UAE. Now imagine if you had to cook your food the Ibti way! :D

Ibtisam   

NGonge I wanted to live like normal average people here- since it is summer- average is now changing- all the dhaqan celis people are here- some even brought their fishing equipment :P

North I dont like strangers in my house!

Juxa   

I love cooking with dhuxul and having little babis.

Ibti where is everyone? are you getting ready for the summer visitors, just dont let anyone stay in my room:)

There is Khamsin, a hoot, sandy wind starting in June/July in jabuuti too.

T., his friend too, Norf; pple strolling too under great sun (like this old ex-commando n well connected chap chattin while walking; that was special day).

Ibtisam wrote:
some even brought their fishing equipment
:P

Did the mini bali under Jigjiga yar got fishs? :D

Ever funny, fit old family friend, "wiilkii cad ba madaxweynahaa loo geeyaa/ cadaan waa just midab, muxuu kuu qabanaya"

"waxay iraahdeen kii sirdoonkaa la eryey, boos ayaa ka banaan, odayga aan kuula hadalno" or the older

"waxay iraahdaan wuxu waa wax bakhtiyey when I refused them my car" "aaway tolnimadii, they use that line markay ku baaranayaan" etc etc :D :D

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, you can always keep watch dee. Saves you the trouble.

Ngonge, it has been surprisingly pleasant. People have been telling me Jeddah is cooler than Dubay and I was starting to think that way too :(

NGONGE   

Ibti, you make it sound like "average poeple" choose to live in that way. If they can afford it, they'll pay to make their life easier. Why can't you, mad woman? :P

wyre   

Norf, do you know that In makkah there is roob? funny ain't it? ma aqaano 90 km bes ayaa u dhexeyso

7 to 8 years ago Jeddah dad 50 ka badan ayaa kuleel u dhintay, do you think it will happen again?

Allow qabowgaaaga noogu gargaar

wyre   

no, dammam is not that hot i think, and you have to do what you are coming to do, but if you do what I think you are thinking about, then i won't visit you in the xabsi or sijn or jail :D