Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Safferz   

Che -Guevara;957934 wrote:
@Somali black gala, good to see young Somali students and professionals at one place.

Enjoy! I wish I was in town to attend, but hopefully next year :)

Ibtisam   

Evening all. Im tired mantaa- sitting in bed with Imported from London Chocolates and film, with a pile of paperwork I am pretending to read.

I have muscles growing in places I didnt know existed- did some housework yesterday and today I can't move- that suicidal bending at the waist and hand-standing mobbing is not for normal people- after mobbing 7 rooms and lots of other places I was ready to collapse- then it took me 30mins to get a decent fire going to cook. So today I went shopping and brought all the things normal people use! lol

Ibtisam   

No with Duuxul- it would have been faster with sticks! lol got a small gas cooker now- been reading the manual about setting up- if you dont hear from me- I blew up the house and me with it! lol

wyre   

Juxa ma maqashay "faruurow maxaa berbera ku geeyay, Fadhuul" hadda aniga fadhuul baa ii geysay, inkastoo aanan luuqadooda garaneyna inaan waxey sheegeyso aan ogaado ayaan iska rabay :D

Norf, believe me maanta ii labo shaqada evening leen aadaayaa

dhuxul fire, slow cooking charcoal fire. two pieces on top of the disti make for an oven. last cake done that way was great (97, with subag or ghee). :D

Its ironic how pretty much "everday" things can be dispensed with, electricity included, yet all seemed at least as happy.

Norf, that's free sauna and real vitd, lots of savings :D

; seen your cool friends, seems great sun brought them all out.

Ibtisam   

Abu- it is not great at all- cleaning and cook took me 7am-12pm- If I had all the right thing it would've taken me 2hrs max. It is impossible to have the luxury (muscles, strong back and time) required to do it the traditional way with a full time job! I need all of my every day things to save me time and pain!