Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool wax walaan.

I have Galaxy S4 and it is such a beautiful phone, easy to use, beautiful pictures, light, fast, and most of all simple, allows you to control how simple you want ur usage to be or how busy. I would highly recommend it.

wyre   

evening all

both Samsung and apple are not good

why don't you buy Nokia

I also hate BB

Juxa   

Hello ibti, lily aaah it is full house!

I wont mind Galaxy S4! i have been iphone addict for years and hardly ever do anything with it

Good Evening ,,, Still at work for the 12th hours ... can u imagine.

Juxa, No promotion ,,, just more work and this time the driver behind the wheels is some French qumayo as you would say .. :D

Ngonge, Samsung Note is the thing sxb .... S4 is nothing compare to it. Easy to use and bit enough to fill your palm ... :D

Juxa   

JB, 12 hours is nothing ee grow gar iyo shaarbo!

I dont like qumayo boss ah, magac xun bey siiyaan women at large always trying to prove something

Salaam alaykum dhamantiin

Ibtisam   

Juxa Sorry movie marathon yesterday- saw your miss calls late- will call you in a bit.

My rant today is about teeth- Eeeew I hate people with bad mouth, I cant talk to people with bad teeth, with things sticking out, black, green, double rows of teeth- I just can't- that is my one superficial thing- the only think I agree with Americans about- The success of any relationship (business, friends, family) hinges on good clean teeth!

Juxa   

^^ bax makasee! i have had enough of waiting, safaaradaha noo kala qaad baan ku iri

Of course i will accept maslaxo paid by the usual currency

raula   

war hedhaaya..horta salaama maliintey/habeenkeey idin tahayba.

tan kale..ani iyo saxiibtey (islaan indhayar-NGONGE would say INDOYAR w/his arabacized somali uuf :D), caawo wax baa inakala haystaa. luuq meeshan ah in the campus baan wax kuu aqristaa (summer break its pretty much empty EVENING & NIGHT times)...marka EVERY FRIDAY islaantaan ODEYGEEDA oo joogo shiinaha (CHINA I am guessing) bey la sheykeysataa, sacadooyin. Lakiin manta HILFIIHII bey uu qaade. For the past 2 hours especially, waxaan ka baqaaya ineey KOMBUTERKA ooga soo dhex baxdo. TOLOW muxuu sameeye. wey iska qeylo dhereed laakin waxaad ka dareemi kadhe (ROMANTICM p/ABTIGIIS definition)...but i think otherwise caawa. kaaga dara i think her connections cuts off on & off markaa qeyladeeda oo ah -(PUNCUATED ah baad maqli...then waxaad dhihi miyey is marjisee mise ?) she's still going at it.....wale kaa caawa hadey is ag joogi lahaayen I am sure lafihiisa baa meelaha laga soo qaadi lahaa.

where is nuune oo dhihi jire shineeyska waa baari oo hadal qaboow :D

raula   

luuqii beyba nagu ciriirise..marka I am out for the NIGHT but amma keep my eyes on the INDHOYAR new the next couple of days. Salaam.

STOIC   

I am in Eastleigh, Nairobi. The place is dirty and dusty. Everyone expects you to hand-outs. I guess when people spend a lot of time in an idle state they will be lazy. Most people have never tasted what it's like to earn a living. Now don't get me wrong there are many businessmen and women doing well for themselves.