Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

Well Norf, had to be up this morning around 6am for a major breakdown of a network issue in a company, the pressure was too much, well I had to do what needs to be done, glad it is finished now, but that was a hectic job, and just waiting to get out of here(for Nairobi in few dayz, can't wait it actually).

N.O.R.F   

I think your favourite place is being up in the sky saxib. Socodkaagu badanaa. Then you have beebal like Ngonge who don't leave London :D

Juxa   

It is nice to be chained no?

salaam alaykum dhamaantiin qaraabo, sidee la yahay, sow lama fiicna? qof cunada diiday miyaa nagu jiro?

waa alle mahadii, carry on

NGONGE   

^^ Xaggan taga dee? I can't stand Somali maqaaxi and since I quit shiisha, I hardly visit my Arab friends in Edgeware road. Marka it's fun to be with the kids. :P

Went to the gym sauna, big mistake, stick to the muslim ones;

Sh Abdirashid Ali Sufi did start a lecture xalay, he'll carry on this week.

Outside, parks are great, badminton maybe, but these uncles and their group are more into the green stuff.

Let's hope Norf will be around to get Ngonge out :D

N.O.R.F   

How are you Abu Salman? A gym in that area allocating times for women only sessions would make good money in xafadeenii in N London.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;955868 wrote:
Oh, I forgot, you can't drive
:D

I can drive, saaxib. I just can't stand the activity. :D

nuune   

^^ So you don't like inaa marshada kala badasho, isteerasada kala wareejiso, sheelaraha ku xaabiso, firizoonaha moola-mooleyso, and fariinka ku dhagto markaa diidiin jidka maraya aragto, intaas wadowgii waaye haye salbatooyada ka warran iyo iskaalmiintada, la isma gaarin wali yaa Xaaji yaa ku yiri nuune is single, did you forgot my Jinni ladies, yey ku maqlin and they will think I left them and am be in trouble niyahow!

Juxa   

Detective baan rabaa inaan noqdo, i just solved a mystery, waa inaan dhahaa odayga van iigad iyo ookiyaale dhag iyo dhafoor qarinaya insha allah!