Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Why why why? who is going to bring xalwo to masjidka now that Ramadan is approaching!

Morning DHOORE aka Ngonge

Maaddeey   

Cholesterol aa ayga helay xalwada waa iska dhaafay. Tories-kaanna ku biiray after their resistance yesterday in the commons.

nuune;952539 wrote:
I can only say the dambiile here is Mr
Alpha
, since he is going to Hajj this year to become a clean shiit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......

the worst thing i've ever done is to backbite someone.....but quite worryingly that's similar to eating the flesh of your brother. imagine that, ma istidhi? that's a little foul...;) akhas.

wyre   

Ngonge, go find a job waryaa :D

the friday after the coming friday yaa NORF,

Killiyaha waan jeclahay mr Jaceylbaro, we can't find it here laakiin

Juxa   

kidney, liver, yuckkkkkkk..beer-geel is chewy and heart attack inducing

JB waayahan maxaa ku aamusiyay? now that aad gudatay shaqadii qaran ee qabanqaabada xuska 18ka May, bal feed back soo qor! how did reer SOL celebrate? has ibti had enough cakes to distribute?

Well, this white French girl thought the camel liver was Yukkk ,, until one day I asked to taste. Now she wants it for breakfast every freaking morning ....... :D

Ibti forgot to distribute cakes as she was eating everything from the oven till she can't move anymore ,,, :D

beer geel, chewy but nice, think it was probably 97 summer last time I enjoyed it (we even had it with rice as lunch at times in 96/97);

we then learned to give inanta 600 shillings each morning one wanted try again on his own.

Life in Hargeysa was great, caano geel fresh, healthiest food and air, vast spaces, huge villa by the presidential palace with a triple its size garden renting for $400 (albeit too much traffic lately).

Funnily, in 97, I was so bored I took a slightly early flight with adeer back to djib (the playstation aabo just bought in France was a big factor too).

People are so unappreciative of even the best things, so many just wanna leave the place and these are of the highest class...we just need a functioning civil service training and anti-corruption leaders, others had functioning health system and power plant with comparable means (generics or proper fuel engines are not expensive).