Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

I am not sure why Juxa, Norf and Alpha are getting all worked up over whatever terms of endearment I chose to bestow on Wyre. Mind your own shaqo, people. :P

Juxa   

You are rude to him and i am next of his kin in SOL at least. Falfalxumadaada has been noticed

nuune   

I can only say the dambiile here is Mr Alpha, since he is going to Hajj this year to become a clean shiit.

N.O.R.F   

Somalis on Linkedin need to stop sending invites to people they don't know working in different fields. Khaati baan ka joogaa.

Nuune, have you landed in Iceland yet?

nuune   

Norf, lol maya sxb, in a week time will be in Nairobi, even though Iceland is close to me, was just there one time and that was 1999kii.

Linked, I have an account, which I haven't used, but I hate their ads and recommends to add oher people.

N.O.R.F   

Its good. You're connected to others working in your industry and recruiters. Former collegues get in touch and if there is a job going somewhere you may know about it before it is officially advertised. I think its great (had a couple of interviews through it). Then you have the groups discussing professional issues and Somali groups with Somali Professionals discussing Somali initiaves/business.

Linkedin is nuts ,,,, I had strangers approached me ,,, but in the other hand, I'm now working on project where they followed me from Linkedin :D

Maaddeey   

I only realized the middle part of SL flag is white with a black star!. I thought they adopted the Somali flag. Kas ayay u garab mareen!.

Bal warrama?. juxa, xawlada wax iga sii!. :)

wyre   

I just wanted to help Ngonge, si aan quraan u saarno odayga ayaamahan wuu fogaaday, but then nin og inuu fogaaday quraan ma raboodo :D

evening all and Norf, will you have شاورما with me next week

Juxa   

Wyre adiga ubaahan quraan saar! you never ask or offer help to Ngonge.......

Salaam Alaykum all, today i realised some days one should just stay in bed.

waves@my neighbour maaddeey

NGONGE   

Morning all. :D

Wyre, did you finally work it out? Hada I tried twice and you are still badow. :D