Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

raula   

w'salaam wr wb @Maadeey & all..

Juxa ma nuurto lee maqli jire..hadaa igu horeyso mugdi kanuur..lol. (allow me to entertain you w/some swahili jokes for a bit plz regarding Mugdi)..

Ati wewe mweusi tu sana mpaka hauna bright ideas.(Translation: you are so dark that you hvae no bright ideas) :D

We ni mweusi mpaka mbu akitaka kukuuma anakuja na torch!! (Translation: You are so dark that if a mosquito is gonna bite ya, it brings a torch) :D

Juxa   

hahahahaha@Raula

Manuurto means useless:)

i sprayed catar all over the xafiis, smells lovely, i love fridays

raula   

lol@catar..wale inaad dadkii hore kasoo harte (***snaps the fingers***) :D saas ba lagu ogaan.

PS: I collect malqabad's (malqabadooyin)..these delicate clothes are just simply beautiful me thinks..or just an infatuation :D Nuune would like this perhaps..mar dhow i will graduate to SOOTANO's :D

Juxa   

Raula, a client brought me massive bottle of catar (expensive one) smells divine

another brought 4 kilos of xalwa and samusas not only was it plenty for us to eat but also plenty to take home to. some clients make it worthwile runtii.

i did not know anyone wears malqabad anymore?

raula   

^^yeah no one does anymore..& so is Sootaano lol..but just love those days..i guess, i just find them simple & elegant.

As for the xalwa..soo fax garee dee wa kusidee :D

wyre   

Asc

Ngonge, I don't think you did do what you think you did do, and if you did do i think you undid it again :D

Morning all

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all

Laf walbaa i go'an maanta, i wish people believed a person could get sick on monday:(

NORF,

i might be performing the Hajj this year. hoping to take a short flight from Hargeisa and meet the Mother there, ma garatey?

what's the night life in mecca and medina like, inaar?

N.O.R.F   

Night life is all about eating, drinking shah nac nac and shopping.

Dadkani ciyaalsana. Laba hada is haysta over the smallest of things. Wyre, waxay isku haystaan ha igu odhan waxa aan qoray waa khalad. Igama saraysid. Shaqadaada garo. 10 mins ayay murmayeen hada.