Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;950026 wrote:
^^ I HAVE tried it. It works on the day but not the following one (not unless the cold was on its way out anyway).

When was that? 2000? :P

There is another option. It involves sitting for a number of hours holding a bunch of leaves :D

NGONGE   

^^ Again, that option too is temporary. War there is no cure for a cold. It comes, you rough it up for a few days and then it goes (until the next time). I need to think of a way to stop it before it starts. Heh.

Juxa   

Having hargab repeatedly means waxbaa OFF kaa ah! waxaad u baahan tahay in adigoo dhan lagaa dhigo BALANCED!

Check fiitamiinad iney kaa maqan yihiin, also try herbal daawo ah

NGONGE   

^^ Dee duraygan xun. :D

In other (but related news), I was explaining "xasad" and the "evil eye" to my daughter the other day and at the end I asked her to look at my face and tell me if she thinks I've been "cursed". She pulled a face and said "no, I don't think so. You're just old". :D

A messier "cure" to cold is to boil water and inhale the hot vapor for a while (10-30min?) with say a towel around your head to cover it all;

your nose will run dry into it but will soon be relieved (watched long ago and tried it; seems there was a machine to ease the process).

Staying with those 2 young distant abti, bodily functions, intimacy or marriage are casual things with usual "hargeysaan ku geynayaa waan &*@# tu yar" or better "maxiisada taan soo guursaday ayaan kuu dhisayaa...waa taa soo ma qurux badno"; needless to add everything loses its appeal that way but they were from the miyi originally to their credit :D :D

gotta love not too reer magaal somalis down-to-earth, stress free approach to everything...

underdog   

Oz;949882 wrote:
You saw someone beating your mum/dad, rushed into the house to fetch a weapon and found someone in bed with your wife/husband. Which one would you attend to 1st?

mum/dad or wife/husband?

Oz, the first mistake was rushing to fetch a weapon. The fact that this person gauged the situation and felt mum/dad can hold on while I arm myself indicates a level of fulaynimo .....that may also factor into why this person's spouse is getting externally serviced.

So either way its a lose-lose scenario.

NGONGE   

^^ And you know he won't fight either. He'll claim it's a gang that beat up his parents and raped his spouse. What could one man/woman do against a gang? :D

wyre   

india is to make it's first zombie movie, Go Goa Gone :D

Morning all

I met a philistinian with hard name today