Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Oz   

Back to back European Finals!!!

Can Chel$ki be the first club to be the current holders of both the Champions League and Europa League? It might only be for a few days but it would be nice record to have. :D

Ps: Absolute disgrace that each team is only getting a 9500 allocation. Shameful.

N.O.R.F   

Abu Salman, in your xaafado there has got to be somewhere nearby.

Nuune, you're always travelling ninyow.

nuune   

lool so you are yaa Norf, I will be in Nairobi at the end of the month if that can be called for holiday

nuune   

lol sixir, that is Mombasa waryee, I will as well visit Mombasa if I am not too busy in nairobi, and getting ready for Xamar as well in July.

Oz   

Nuune don't shake hands with anyone when you get to Nairobi. :D :D Norf you should avoid Nairobi. My home-town the place I grew up oh every year have to be there oh how I miss eastleigh as I write this.

N.O.R.F   

I just think if I'm going to go anywhere it will be somewhere I'm attached to and Kenya I don't know it feels like I will waste 2 weeks.

Nuune, a lot people are going back to Xamar this summer. It should be great for those going back after a long time.

Very true Norf;

sida kale Djibouti or Hargeysa may do for a more sixir-proof holiday,

is it like malaria or heights vertigo, pple getting immunized with constant sixir exposure? :D

Don't care much about the place, but unique sights, beach and litterature places make me wanna visit the bro near Nice on the cote d azur.

The Monaco-Nice-Antibes neighborhood (marineland with dolphins, killer whales ect) can be done very cheaply, within 2 days...

much rather swim or spend in xamar though.

raula   

My BEOBLE..salaams all, I've missed this place.

**well speaking of sixir -my sister in law oo inan kale lala guursade (mind you in MOMBASA) is blaming it on that her husband "waa la baabe" (for the sijui's/walendos & the other somalis...this is the reer Djibouti lingo in saying "waa la sixre" :D I just hope & pray to god that its not a sijui who's causing havoc :D

Nuune --I am so jealous of your globe trotting :D

OZ-nawe na eastleigh...& nairobi (arrrgggghhh)..kuja kakamega iyo ushago tuburudike na nyama choma na _________ :D

where are ma girls :D

nuune   
Raula, waa caadiyoos,na soo mar markaad u socoto Zanzibar iyo Sarrif, kii MMA ahaana meesha xuduntiisaa ku aasan waa islii dee, maba ka soo dhaqaaqo halkaa asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

underdog   

raula;949350 wrote:
My BEOBLE.

OZ-nawe na eastleigh...& nairobi (arrrgggghhh)..kuja kakamega iyo ushago tuburudike na nyama choma na _________
:D

LOL @ Kakamega...home of the night runners????

You know they choma nyama in Nairobi too....

raula   

^^^not like they do it in Kakamega & sehemu hizo. Have you had OMENA eye imechomwa :D (the fish itself is tiny to begin with, then when they roast it..waa like popcorn :D)

lol@nuune. MMA iyo ani waan isu joogna (bal an arko aw malaaqa).

UD-we ni mtu wa wapi kwanza :D