Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

UD Ngonge partly answered you, we have to keep paper file for 6 years, many companies are going paperless but still each email have to be filed with the actual file. besides unless you print sidee u charge gareynaysaa? fyi it is £20 per email:). I say this because sometimes things are subject to detailed assessment and odayaasha judgeka ah want to see the actual file and tirikoobid the actual letters, emails, fax etc.

dheeldheel laguma cuno lacagtaan. how is canada?

Ngone faro fiiqida waa iska cadi:)

nuune   

^^ Ngonge, lool double check, this morning I was helping a old woman to pass the traffic light, when we reached the next side, she asked me where I am from, but quickly said to me "allow me to guess so I can tell where are you from", I said haye walaal, then she said, you are from "Pristina", and that was my day today and become an ethnic Kosovan, for the record!

underdog   

Canada is good, finally some decent weather.

Law firms, huh. makes sense now.

Ngonge, when you've seen the ugly things that can happen if you don't have 'supporting evidence' I guess keeping multiple copies in multiple locations and off site data centers isn't really as paranoid as it sounds.

NGONGE   

^^ It's just the nature of lawyers and accountants. Everything has to have three copies and a dozen signatures. "cover your back" is the first lesson they teach you when you enter the field. Heh.

:D :D@nuune

Juxa   

cover you back or as i say waryaa dhabarkaada ilaali to my somali collegues is the way forward! it does not help the fact there are too many bloody regulators, you sneeze and they investigate

alhamdulilah, great weather but the youngest one in his chap's uninsured/unlicensed car killed 3 in a minibus back in jabuti (3thd died of injuries, others are injuried);

this traffic massacre in Sland/Jabuuti ect requires urgent radical rethink as I always thought, even up to restricting cars (often very unnecessary/oversized).

They are expected to be let off with minor punitions as dad and the adeer in gvt are negociating with families but I was right to be pessimistic about all these cars for anyone to drive not to be ever negative/anxious...

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum dhamaantiin, what a wonder start to the day, qorax shining, traffic jam etc

NGONGE   

^^ That holiday seems to have given you a new lease of life. You've been first in everyday since you came back. :P

Morning all.

Juxa   

It is just i decided inaan ka tago shaqada, so now waa shaqo raadis, i got to show positive attitude soow maaha?

iska waran? how are the gang? have you planned their summer holidays yet?

NGONGE   

^^ I'm almost fine. They are doing great and the summer holidays are planned by their mother (usually). I'm hoping she decides to take them somewhere abroad so that I can miss them. :P

Juxa   

take the kids away somewhere exciting, soon they will not want to hang out with you!

hello norf, where is saaxiibadeey?