wyre   

N.O.R.F;942950 wrote:
Morning Rahima.

Working on the weekend
:(

You'll have saturdays off soon,,,,

Morning all

STOIC   

I think it is about time to stop commenting abot Somali politics..The Sijuis are accusing me of being Qabiliste and Somalilanders are accusing me of taking shots at them even after doing it all for the good....Maarkaa no more Somali poltics and their headache.I'm back to my original corner..this is where I belong

STOIC;943093 wrote:
I think it is about time to stop commenting abot Somali politics..The Sijuis are accusing me of being Qabiliste and Somalilanders are accusing me of taking shots at them even after doing it all for the good....Maarkaa no more Somali poltics and their headache.I'm back to my original corner..this is where I belong

good evening of the highest order to you and yours, marka hore inaadeero STOIC. bacda salaan, iga guddoon salan sida saxansaxo roobeed uu udgoon. you've been on these boards for many years. i don't know much about you except that you're a health industry professional and that you've recently had a little baby. besides those facts, i find you incredibly boring and somewhat repetitive in the views you espouse on these boards. what's more, you despise me and this has resulted in my lack of interest in developing further cordial relations with you.

your lack of ignorance on somali politics affairs is very clear. you're a hybrid creature of sorts. for one, you're an ethnic somalilander but also a suju, at the same time. this deadly potent mix is dangerous and very toxic. i accept your decision but laakin ogoow that you should have never bothered to discuss politics in the first place.

Regards,

Al.

STOIC   

Its all good Alpha as Mavi ya kale hayanuki (old dropings do not stink)..Your random tirade is normal, but I still think we need to have one Somalilander straighthen this misunderstanding between me and you over a cup of tea( prefarably Guru or Ngonge or Norf)

Alpha Blondy;943108 wrote:
good evening of the highest order to you and yours, marka hore inaadeero STOIC. bacda salaan, iga guddoon salan sida saxansaxo roobeed uu udgoon. you've been on these boards for many years. i don't know much about you except that you're a health industry professional and that you've recently had a little baby. besides those facts, i find you incredibly boring and somewhat repetitive in the views you espouse on these boards. what's more, you despise me and this has resulted in my lack of interest in developing further cordial relations with you.

your lack of ignorance on somali politics affairs is very clear. you're a hybrid creature of sorts. for one, you're an ethnic somalilander but also a suju, at the same time. this deadly potent mix is dangerous and very toxic. i accept your decision but laakin ogoow that you should have never bothered to discuss politics in the first place.

Regards,

Al.

wyre   

N.O.R.F;942995 wrote:
^I heard about that but when will it happen? They have been reviewing it for 6 years lol

Soon Insha allah

Anyway why are you awake at this time or are you working

Apophis, is that a nice way of saying you were let go?

Lol, sorry. Couldn't help it.

Howdy Trolls. Decided to have a proper hot sit-down lunch today.