Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ It is indeed. But the other teams in that league have proven themsevles in Europe time and again. Remember Bilbao giving Man U a lesson in football last season. See A. Madrid winning the Europa league and then beating Chelsea in the Super Cup by FOUR goals? Need I remind you of Valancia's category or Malaga's game against Dortmund?

I never liked Barca's style of play. It kills of the joy of football and unless you're a Barca fan, there is no way you can enjoy a game they're involved in (once is fine but after that it gets boring). However, I disagree that teams found them out. The system works (as proven time and again). A simple blip does not mean they've been found out (that's tabloid talk, saaxib). We need a longer period of judgment before we can say that.

nuune   

You two are also breaking the rules, go to Joe.ie or any other website for debates on footie, halkan maadaama ay hablihii ka maqanyihiin doesn't mean in aan nuclear la dhacno asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

STOIC   

Ngonge, the words are similar to Arabic..give it a try..it's a beautiful language...Apo , you are a kid who thrives on attention so I put you on ignore list...

Rahima   

Good morning fellow nomads.

Public Holiday today- ANZAC Day- commemorating the defeat of the australians at the hands of the turks in Gallipoli. That aside beautiful day mashallah.