Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

I'm cold. I dont know how to turn the heat on in my new house. Why are these things so complicated?

Also - a superbly smelly man just delivered some furniture and his after-smell is giving me a headache. Xamaaliinta meydhasho miyaa laga xaaramey?

NGONGE   

^^ Cold in a sunny day like this? :D

Congratulations on the new house. May it see years of happiness and laughter insha allah.

Oz   

STOIC;940716 wrote:
Oz, I sincerely apologize to anyone that I have offended.I think it is up to administration to close what they deem inappropriate, but I'm just surprised how people choose to pick on my words and ignored what started the heated words...Anyway it's all done and I apologize to everyone including the Administration of this site

Stoic, Mimi naelewa kwamba yeye aliumba tatizo. lakini kwa ajili ya wewe kuendelea kubishana naye ilikuwa udhalilishaji.

STOIC   

OZ, Sote nawaomba msamaha…Nisinge zozana na mtoto.Sina umba la matusi wala sipendi kuwasukumiya maneno wasiyoipenda mandugu na majirani. Lakini sheitani watushinda mara mara na akili tukaipoteza.Nililofanya ni kosa kozozana na mtoto.Kuna wenzangu wengi naithamini maoni yao hapa. Kwa hakika sina chuki na mtu yoyote.Kofia na wavuliya wote nimewakosea…Ningeweza kuisimamisha haya yote lakini nimefanya kama mashindano

NGONGE   

Morning all. No need to say it. :D

p.s.

It looks to me like some people have broken their keyboards. None of the above stuff makes sense. ;p

N.O.R.F   

Something you mentioned last night after the game.

Waar Barca have been found out and everyone else is pressing like them but defending as well.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;942312 wrote:
Something you mentioned last night after the game.

Waar Barca have been found out and everyone else is pressing like them but defending as well.

If they have been found out, they would not have won their league saaxib. Barca are just tired. If you take into accont that their Spanish players have been at the top of their game since 2008 and then add the rest of the team winning everything available to them since that time too, it's understandable that they could not sustain the same level of performance all the time. Add to that the fact that they've been playing without a manager for large chunks of the season and you see why they have not performed to their usual level.

They still had more posession than Bayern but just didn't know what to do with it and were very slow in passing the ball around (even though they KEPT IT). Don't write them off just yet, saaxib.

p.s.

Marxaba Jb.

N.O.R.F   

Their legaue is a two horse race every year. Real just didn't get going. Tired? They didn't look it against Milan and for 20 minutes against PSG. Possession is nothing if you're not penetrating and pass it around non dangerous areas of the pitch. They lacked belief. Teams have worked them out but still fail most of the time but t in the latter stages of Champions League chances are top teams will do it more often than Gatafe and Mallorca.