Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Hello shaqaalaha! On my way to the airport if you hear I joined an Ashram in Bali ha u maleyn iney tahay been!

Juxa   

Thanks guys! Norf the clue was Bali

I shall try my best to top up my midab too! Overly tanned is IN this season

NGONGE   

Not this year, Norf. I made the mistake of inviting the Mrs to go along but she took her time deciding and easter finished. Heh.

Juxa   

Thanks JB but no cakes! Hana cebeyn I don't want to be the slightly butac girl in the photos

NGONGE   

You'll be on holiday, you crazy Somali woman. Butac iyo raaxo waa in ay kaa muuqata when you come back. :D

NGONGE;941097 wrote:
You'll be on holiday, you crazy Somali woman. Butac iyo raaxo waa in ay kaa muuqata when you come back.
:D

LoL. NG - I'm really impressed with your Somali.

I need a holiday, desperately. My last one was over 4 weeks ago.

nuune   

So the Troll will be dead until Juxa and co return from Bhutan.

Ngonge, intey habluhu maqanyihiin meeshan xarigeda adaa hayo, intey ka soo noqonayaan groupkan Tabliigha Khuruujka ugu baxey adaa meeshan ka masuul ah, qofkii ku adeeci waayana iigu yeedh anaa foolasha sare iyo gowsaha ooga siibi biinso iyo kiyaawa ingalees asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

N.O.R.F   

W/Salaam my fellow dispondent LFC fan

My celebrations have been cut short...

Saudi Arabia’s Shoura Council has denied reports it has approved moving the weekend forward one day to Friday-Saturday.

It was reported on Monday that the kingdom would follow in the footsteps of all other GCC countries and change its weekend from Thursday-Friday.

However, the council has since clarified its decision. It will only review a study by the Ministry of Civil Service (MCS) that recommended changing the weekend to bring the kingdom into line with the GCC and closer to the same weekend as the rest of the world, which is generally Saturday-Sunday.

“To review the study does not mean that it has been approved by the council,” Shoura Council vice chairman Fahd Al-Hammad told Arab News.

“[The] MCS study takes into consideration various social and religious aspects. The study was conducted after a number of parties called for a change of the weekend sequence.

Many in the kingdom are calling for the change, particularly those in business because presently Saudi Arabia is only able to interact with majority of the world on three days per week.

Saudi economist Ahmad Al-Humaidi said that cost the country “huge losses” last year.

Oman was the most recent country to move to a Friday-Saturday weekend, in March.