Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Will you still be around when Juxa goes on holiday, Faheema? I fear this thread is going to die on its legs without her.

Juxa   

Faheema no, although i am still upset you and nafyar inaad iiga baxdeen! lets have PJ party insha allah

Oodweyne, soo dhawaaw, lakin walagu soo sirey, this is counselling group where old men are comforted and islaamo give out shaah frequently! how do you take your tea? English tea lee ha idhihin, it upsets my carawelo senses

N.O.R.F   

Oody, but I can (beat most kids in a sprint). Adigu tii Soomalidaa ku heshay. Give up and let go too early :D

NGONGE;939107 wrote:
^^ Now I understand where the football delusion is coming from!
:D

Go for a walk :P

Hi Faheema, nearly the weekend I see :D

Faheema.   

Juxa, I am sorry, but I promise to be the best host, pj party to sand bashing :D

NG, No...I will be too busy entertaining guests lol

Welcome Ood, sounds like some one cut your leg :)

NGONGE   

^^ I was talking about your mind and the confusion we just had about "cut legs". But you just went on to prove it anyway. :D :D :D

Oodweyne, our dear friend can easily pass as one in his 20s;

this is what happens when you "do all the right things": early sleep, hard work and exercise ect (vice-versa: so many in here looks beyond their years through stress, soo jeed ect; formal age matters little if your system betrays you or serious pathologies develop "early").

Come to think about it, been well-informed but with discipline lacking behind like me may be in itself another source of stress :)

now feel nostalgic about my days running early along the Loire river or the beach before swimming or green tea ect...

-Lily-   

Morning

I am seriously regretting the hot chocolate this morning.

Abu Salman it’s all well and good having a healthy lifestyle and I believe in quality living but who wants to live till they are 90? I want to go while I have my strength and mind so maybe some late nights and burgers are not the end.