Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

The flight from Bosaso to Hargeisa was hectic and scary ..... flying through heavy clouds with small plane is not a good thing.

Jimce Wanaagsan dhamaantiin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

underdog   

Juxa;937399 wrote:

lets talk about the weather, i got bored of the iron lady

Good Morning all. Its pretty rainy in Toronto but the freezing rain warning was lifted early this morning. For all those in countries that don't see freezing rain and black ice, here's a sample

http://youtu.be/JDsclaXxy6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

STOIC   

Finally T-mobile got us i-phone 5 ...Picked up two this morning..One for me and the other for she-who-must-be-obeyed...

underdog   

STOIC;937503 wrote:
Finally T-mobile got us i-phone 5 ...Picked up two this morning..One for me and the other for she-who-must-be-obeyed...

LOL. she-who-must-be-ignored still hasn't realized iphone is now AWS compatible. I don't think its wise to fork over $600 on a soon to be outdated iphone5.

underdog   

2 previous iphones( one drowned and one was run over by a car), a galaxy nexus(she dropped it and then stepped on it "accidentally") and HTC one x (currently cracked screen).

all this in the past 17 months.

STOIC   

You are justified after all that lol.I have galaxy s3 just sitting in the table.WE Had to get this plan lol.Like ngonge said women are crazy.It is always their ways

wyre   

I wont bring iPhone or any other smart phones home, coz ani iyo midka yaree aan abtiga u ahay 3 yrs jirka aanba ku heshiineynin

:D

STOIC   

Wyre..bahaalka istacmal hatiikale tmrw a young five year old will beat you in navigating technology and English haha

wyre   

STOIC;937563 wrote:
Wyre..bahaalka istacmal hatiikale tmrw a young five year old will beat you in navigating technology and English haha

lol

Subax Wanaagsan akhyaarta indhaha buurbuuran ,,,,,, Saaka waa maalin shaqo ,,,, Waana maalin laga soo baxay Weekend ,,,, Waana maalin kulul ,,, waana maalin wanaagsan :D