Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

NGONGE;936697 wrote:
^^ I blame Juxa.
:D

Every day I teach you new word/phrase in the hope that you will pass on to the next generation. Adiguna you blame me?

No more cashar......

raula   

Speaking of new words...horta..NGONGE your Arabic-somalisized is terrible..anaa ka roon :D

**juxa mac mac dearest***

Juxa   

Jini hargeysa kugu dhacay adigana

Mac mac raula cadeey. Roob baa idiin da'ay baa la laha

NGONGE   

Heh@raula..what did you see about my Somali that gave you that idea? :D

Juxa..I appreciate all your help dee. Bal waxaad ii sheegta, how does on say the word "whisper" in Somali. I came across it recently and I'm still smiling every time I think of it (I bet Norf and raula don't know it). :P

err..FIRST in, AGAIN. Morning all.

nuune   

^^ Xitaa Juxa garan meyso what is whisper in Somali, you thought iney Juxa sidii waagii hore Soomaaliga u taqaano, Norf ayaa ka badiyo hada heheh

First in for the African continent, in Nazreth now, the land of Oromia, where you have a bank in every 50 meters of walk

N.O.R.F   

morning beebal :D

Nuune did you see the Lucas PSG have playing for them? A far cry from our own at Anfield (Ngonge wont agree :)

NGONGE   

^^ Adigu ma laba meelod baad ku murmaysa? I already told you what I think. :P

Nuune, ninkaan yaano ku waalin. The Lucas of PSG does not play in the same position as the Lucas of LFC. You can't compare the two. Plus our Lucas just signed a new contract (that's FOUR managers who all rate him now). :D

nuune   

Ngonge Lucas ayuu ku khafiifey but he has a point hehe

I haven't seen that PSG one recently

Liverpool ma sidan bey doonayaan iney fourth place ku galaan, would be miracle hadey CL galaan by winning the remaining matches

loool@ laba meelood ku murmeysaa, Facebook buu raaxada kaaga qaadey miyaa

N.O.R.F   

They play in different positions waa marmarsiyo. Beside I doubt he watched the game (highlights uun bu daawadaa).

Nuune, hows Ethiopia?

NGONGE   

^^ I didn't watch the game. But I know how good the other Lucas is. I still can't see why you would need to compare the two. Bahasha baro.

nuune   

Norf, Ethiopia is developing fast, at a higher speed that even prompted the interference of Some European countries by saying, waraada is dajiya nooh xagee u socotaan camal, but nothing is taking place in dhulka Soomaalida laga guumeesto even though they have a federal state like any others such as Oromia, Tigranya and Afarinya, the worst case is dhulka Soomaalida, no real development at all, and dadka guumeesi lee iskaga jiraan camal,

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;936935 wrote:
^^ I didn't watch the game. But I know how good the other Lucas is. I still can't see why you would need to compare the two. Bahasha baro.

They have the same name. Wax fahan :D

Nuune, Ethiopia has an educated, patriotic leadership. When you have that, the country develops.