Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Rahima   

I must say that there are some things which scare me more than others and travelling without a mahram is one of them. I travel regularly for work and even though I'm usually back within the same day, i am constantly mindful of my state. I try to rationalise that if i had a really fast camel (as opposed to one that durdles), i could travel to my destination in a day and night.

raula   

full house today mise i missed the train :D Salaams all.

Pardon me guys..but Mahram doesn't even enter my head :D when i travel. Its more of convenience (can he make it? cost? work?) etc lol..its the last thing i think (if i really do think about it)!

raula   

Malika...Sweden ha..?? funny i have a sis that lives in your neck of the woods (LONDON) from Sweden too!!! (oops!) :D

Malika   

^There is many of us that abandoned cold and boring Sweden for the hassling and bustling of UK..lol

I too, never think of muhram when am out and about - could it be our up bringing. Anigu koleyba aano yar baa iska soo doofe and since, has been a very independent woman..so this ruling is somewhat a new concept to adapt , if at all possible. Yaa bread kayga ii dooni hadhaa guri isku xiro?

May Allah forgive us - illeen niyadu waa safi.

NGONGE   

^^ They want me to download some videomaking program and I'm hoping if I ignore it they'll forget. :D

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum dhamaantiin, bal iska warama?

Muhrim is nice, specially when you want to go to your favourite restuarant or a holiday etc