Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Lol@ the sad face - come on, you will get time to play with the baby, they are just so cute at that age.

Malika   

^Sorry to hear that Che - May Allah give you shifa..insha'allah - pleanty of fluids, shaah iyo shaah kuluul isku shuub [not literally]

I wonder what it means - dreamt of my dead friend xaleytoo..the dream seemed so real.

NGONGE   

I dreamt I was in a group of girls and we were screaming as some celebrity walked past. I had blonde hair and was flicking it off my face to see clearly but I still couldn't. Heh.

Malika   

^lool, what was you watching last night?

Che@ ..beri oday Somali aah ayuu kuyiri his house boy to go dish out food for his guest - afswahili buu wax uguu shegee - 'pakua machele mwaga machuzi - it literally means dish out the rice and throw the meat sauce - well that is what exactly the houseboy did - bariis bila maraaq ayuu ninkii uu geyee his guest, the old man got annoyed and asked where is the meat sauce, the houseboy responded - dee sotaa aad igu tiriid 'mwaga - throw' the sauce...

so my 'isku shuub' isnt to be taken literally..heh

asc Ngonge, Che, Malika and all;

so Africa is now the new frontier (aside from post-electoral trouble).

This nephew of Boreh, the djib magnate in opposition, and many others abroad are calling for change;

fine, but how do you incite for something you barely take risks for?

Malika   

^ Wcs wr wb - indeed, the world goes in a circle, Africa had always had potential - it took time for Africans to acknowledge that..

*brrr* cold.

Tallaabo   

NGONGE;934371 wrote:
I dreamt I was in a group of girls and we were screaming as some celebrity walked past. I had blonde hair and was flicking it off my face to see clearly but I still couldn't. Heh.

You need to get gender reassignment, it is never too late my friend:) Here is their contacts so please get in touch with them.

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Transhealth/Pages/local-gender-identity-clinics.aspx

NGONGE   

^^ So much work for such a lame joke! :D

I appricaite the effort though. But it was all a dream..err..I used to read word up magazine, salt and pipa and heavy d up in the limousine.....

Malika   

^I cringed for him..Lol.

Oh man! salt and pepper were something else - which one was your favourite? or should I ask which one you fancied?

sorry AB bro, I forget quickly, thanks even though I don't deserve a song.

Malika, yes, this elections plague adds to division. One needs patience and measured expectations.