Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

JB, only for a long lunch or to go home an hour early. Not like you know who, who has a days off when he feels like it :D

:D :D ...

nuune, xalay aniga jinniyad aan la cashaynayay waatii i waashay ,,,, 2 seconds keliya bay magaaladoo dhan igu soo wareejisay.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;933795 wrote:
JB, only for a long lunch or to go home an hour early. Not like you know who, who has a days off when he feels like it
:D

Wa min sharri xaasidin ida xasad. Yaahuu! :D

Malika   

A cool morning...just perfect for a longer sleep..Morning trollers.

So Jubba - land is the latest trill huh?

Malika   

^Morning beautiful! flowers are meant to captivate you... I am a great fan of the rose.

Apo, you think or you know? - just go see the GP is a simple test they do, to determine if it is carpal tunnel sydrome - got myself a hand wrist support from physio..I too suffer from it.

Ngonge, time is flying...cant bare going back...I think am enjoying being at home a tab bit too much..lol

Howdy, Malika. Hope wax walba waa dhag dhag in your world. Captivate is the right word..if happiness could be planted and all that.

I wonder what kind of flower species are popular in Somalia? I don't have the first idea.

Juxa   

Midna hurdo haka dharagto midna flowers ha sniff gareyso aaheey aaheey:)

hi malika and val!

is it me or is ngonge learning proper somali rapidly? taloow yaa dhagta wax ugu sheegay ayaamahan?

apo feel better soon

Hi Juxa!

Adiga iyo Apophis are suffering from Long-weekenditis. Don't worry I will be joining you guys tomorrow haduu Alle idmo, as I'm flying back to London this afternoon. :(

Malika   

^aaaw bless, insha'allah sidhii oo sii daqsaw badaan you will find the solution to not coming back ...[am making assumptions here dear..lol]

Juxa, spring is in the air...flowers, love , happiness and everything in between happens now..lol

Apo - am sure he will do the right thing, a simple procedure it is. If the wrist support/physio doesn't work then operation to realize the nerve will be suggested.

Malika   

^There is something about this Island, its depressing all together. The rate of young people depressed is high, drug and alcohol dependancy seems to be on the high - what happened to your Africa trip? Whilst your young and free of 'resposibilities' I will advice its best to go venture out and see what is out there..

NGONGE   

Apo, the doctor will tell you stop smoking weed warya. :D

A flower admiring flowers waa bahashi is nuugtay. :P

Juxa, I have been taking intensive lessons from Norf. :P

Malika, I was off for six days and I really couldn't wait to get back to work. Heh.