Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Rahima   

^ I realise the name sounds Somali but has it been confirmed? Are the others also Somali?

I feel like Melbourne is getting worse- used to walk down that road on my way home from work.

NGONGE   

^^ Dee he said he knows the kid. :P

Morning convicts. Hope all is well in your world (apart from random stabbings). :)

By the way, Oz, you should have said an Aussie stabbed another Aussie. Dadka ha kala saarin yaan lago musaafirin warya.

Oz   

Rahima, Am not sure about the others but his been confirmed, will wait for the court inshallah. His the younger brother of Bruce don't know if you know the family.

Ngonge, I cannot call a Somali born an aussie for some reason.. :D Stabbings in Aussie is new not like camden or norf weezy :D :D

Rahima   

NGONGE;928526 wrote:
^^ Dee he said he knows the kid.
:P

Morning convicts. Hope all is well in your world (apart from random stabbings).
:)

By the way, Oz, you should have said an Aussie stabbed another Aussie. Dadka ha kala saarin yaan lago musaafirin warya.

Bugger off.....I missed that :D. I've had a very stressful three days so i dhaaf balees.

Oz- No i don't. Sad that he would take a life.

NGONGE   

^^ I have finally realised that this thread is Juxa's kitchen. If she's not here the fire goes out.

Adigu maxaad sheegtay? (actually, I already know). :D

p.s.

Rahima, may whatever stressed you for those three days go away and never return.

Juxa   

Ngonge i am glad you finally realised without my southern milix, you people inaad isku dhex yaacaysaan. In fact it would be nice hadii aad shahaado i gudoon siisaan.

salaams to everyone, yar iyo weyn.

Rahima, it has been stressful month, i cant wait for this month to finish, things will calm down after kowda april ( i officially nacayb April)

Faheema, ibti, ng, thank you for the welcome. Ibti I've seen my namesake, it's what happens when you disappear I guess. Anyhow I'm not sure I'm allowed to claim sole ownership of the name yet ... And maybe he's doing a better service to it than I ever could. ng, I'm old now, I wake up r early and fall asleep at 8.30. Sooo what's going down these days. Whose warring with who, who's ng courting for the hareem and what latest travesty are we all outraged with

NGONGE   

^^ The place has died a bit since your generation got busy with life and the new kids are trying to make the older members start from scratch with stories of "he hit me", "she called me names" and "how many apples could you stuff in your mouth in one go".

wyre   

N.O.R.F;928523 wrote:
Afternoon beebal
:D

I tried calling your number for the whole last week but can't be reached, is everything ok mr NORF