Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

N.O.R.F;922145 wrote:
UAE Job Market is project by project basis. KSA is now what UAE was 5 years ago job wise. Big visions and cash in hand. Laakin anigu labo sanadood uun baan isleeyahay joog.

Afternoon Juxa

give me a call at the day before you are leaving, it will be twice meeting you :D

nuune   

Nuking the moon with a nuclear bomb was discussed as far as 1958, but the plan didn't go ahead, century later, they are talking about colonizing the moon but not mentioning bombing it, another word, again, they are planning to nuke the moon.

french diplomacy appeal for vote counts details and sheikhs release; very late and slow world attention; clearly, no more tolerance for enduring mismanagement and silencing by the public now more sophisticated (joined by the diaspora: writer, artists etc).

All that is great over the long term but incertitude meanwhile as to whether a compromise will be reached; sheer force use is risky so the gvt rely on propaganda and seduction too (inviting Imam Sudeysi; funny scenes on rtd).

Exciting but anxious times.

N.O.R.F   

wyre;922534 wrote:
give me a call at the day before you are leaving, it will be twice meeting you
:D

Adaa lagu waayey saxib. Magalaada adaa jogay dee :D

Reeyo   

N.O.R.F;922145 wrote:
UAE Job Market is project by project basis. KSA is now what UAE was 5 years ago job wise. Big visions and cash in hand. Laakin anigu labo sanadood uun baan isleeyahay joog.

Afternoon Juxa

I sensed you liked the place and it was the cream of the crop. :)

No, it's my quick summary albeit this "revolution" mostly in the official langages arabic/french is a bit obscure; maybe I should claim to be writer/analyst etc too :D

asc Maaddeey, delayed indeed but watching things, hope it again settles down real quick...

long seen Djibouti24 with suspicion despite its popularity, it rumored that hooyo was paid $40 000 from the national cash cow Djib Telecom while the youngest one was to get a job there in return for a repentance speech at the ruling coalition campaign meeting, but PM Dileita insisted to the communication minister that there was no place for "traitors" etc.

The more prosaic truth is that she turned down all the 1st lady indirect pressures, just accepting to keep silent after clan traders, relations etc pressurised ayeeyo, so they needed some stories to be concocted.

Now, they seem defending the 1st lady against "ingrat" Amin Amir helped to sell well his art...

This may confirm our doubts about the stolen voip equipment during the Model (sheikhs but professionals etc too) group formation.

Norf, I try intense 3-5 rounds of max intensity training (eg, speed running of 1 min); seems like this is equal in many ways to a long exercise (I mix both)... :D

NGONGE   

I love mornings when people come to me with complaints that have nothing to do with me. Mid ba ku leh "war ninyaho goormad lacagta ino kordhinisan" while another comes shouting "khalad weyn baad samayseen; bishan lacag badan baad i siiseen". Midna meel kale lacgtiisa shaqa ku leh, ka kale na, dowlada cashuurta o celisay. :D