Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Hello Pucca!

We are in the middle of it folks.

State of an emergency been declared, anyone driving on the roads will be fined 500 dollars or possibly be jailed up to a year. It's that bad.

chubacka   

Sounds like you just need a log fire. They said it was going to snow here too this w/e (someone will probably sight 23 snow flakes somewhere :) ) Personally had enough snow for one year.

lol@23 snowflakes, this is our major blizzard since 2009. The winters have been warm last three years, so this is one off. The temps are rising come next, hopefully some snow will melt away.

chubacka   

If it's forcing everyone to take a rest, maybe it ain't all bad, anyway nyt or morning whichever way you see 6am on a Saturday.

Malika   

And I thought I was early...

Che - hope you had bought all that you will need whilst hibernating the next couple of days...

Lol@ Underdog.

Asc, Ain't life short, this young chap just got killed in Xamar on his way home; prayers and relaxed fun, besides bills; not worth much worrying.

waran wyre sxb, beach volley maa laga yaqaan dhankiina, you guys have great, warm sea nearby, play and pick-nick is awesome.

you get to see Norf too :D

nuune   

Abu Salman, salaams sxb, any idea when is the best time to visit Djibouti, weatherwise, kuleelka saa'idka ah bidaarteyda uma fiicna, madaxaa i dhalaali even hadaan koofiyad xirto, waa horey timahaygu ingageen kolka taas ka hadal ma leh, I am considering a visit there as soon as I finalize some projects I am doing right now, other than weather,am comfortable with the way of life in African country, and there, my own people, so dhib ma jiro, hawada unbaa ii daran, I know iney kuleel saa'id tahey Jabuuti all the time, but not sure hada iney winter time ku jiraan, winter as in 25-30 degree is OK for me

salaan sare Sxb, actually qoraxdu is great for bidaar and everything :D, but weather is coolest now, most heat is in June/July/Aug;

there are fans, AC etc anyway but check a mini flat to rent/host if you plan to stay long as this will help save most costs. Of course, one of the cousins will be glad to show you around too if I'm not there a la misma vez.

If you are into cars, car servicing (electronics) or pharmacy/drugs etc then I can connect you with those with same plan, unless you found more lucrative import/export things :D .