Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Hey Juxa- we had the flu around the same time- I was hiding and trolling on here. Are you feeling better- Aniga it is still lingering laakin I cant justify staying in bed anymore. :D

Juxa   

Ibti, i feel much better alhamdulilah, just swampted @work

beritaan bal ku soo garaacayaa (weird word), sounds almost unholy

underdog   

Damned snow storm.... I battled my way to work only to get a text from my boss saying "Weather looks bad, if you can't come in its ok"

Too late I was already at office. So I text him back "I'm here, are you on your way?" after a long silence he replied "I'll be a little late"

Yup if my a$$ is here in a blizzard, you're brushing off the snow and driving in.

Underdog....Our entire state is shutdown and mass transit in the city shuts at 3PM. Only state troopers and emergency are allowed on the roads.

Apo..there's no charming about that.

underdog   

Che, I heard you guys are expecting 2 feet of snow.

Good luck with that, stock up on supplies and hibernate for the weekend.

Check out the binge viewing thread for things to do during a snow storm

Ibtisam   

Lol and I was complaining earlier about it is chilly :P:D Err I take back my minor complaints

Loool Juxa- ila so hadal, ha is so garaaciin. Ama in your language ii so wac. :P:D

Underdog....Possibly three feet n what makes it worse is blizzard conditions. I guess I could finish the remaining of House of Cards and catch up with some reading.

Pucca   

its been a while...a really long while. hello good folks! *waves*a snow day jogged my memory of this little niche.

nuune   

^^ Welcome back, Dear Pucca, what were you up to in those 6 years you were away, hope all is well with you.

Apophis;916865 wrote:
War they're aiding Alpha, the autistic because he's a Northerner. We southerners gotta stick together against this hate.

petulant and childish tirades from a ugali eating fufu prick. kulaha ''stick together'' how old are you and do you think you're impressing anyone with such pathetic comments? who can attest loyalty to you Apo......except Oba the lame? i'm afraid....really afraid? what can ''abooba/obaabo'' partnership do against the Alpha and Co?

so daayaa! waxaad isla haysaan baa yare eh....:D