Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Waxa la yedhi, if you hang around the same people long enough you will end up talking like them, acting like them and thinking like them. Hadaba anigu waxaan la shaqiiya barees cune xun oo xaasid lacagta jecel. Hadaad ku tidhaahdid "hebel hoyadee way dhimatay" wuxu kugo jawaabaya "oo maxa ka jira? ninko waa millionaire. Anba ayeeyday ayaa bari dhimatay lakin lacgto ninkan qaato man heli laheen xita hadaan boqol sanno shaqeeyo".

(he's standing on the other side of the screen as I type this). :D kalabka xun.

Malika   

^Loooool..tsk , tsk..that is typical work place gossip - You should have heard me yesterday, gossiping with the school nurse and remembering I sounded like your 'bariis cuuney'..lol

Morning folks!

The white stuff need to go now - at first I thought it looked really beautiful, the fields, the trees, buildings..hadhaa am feed up!

ps.You know people that are millionaire? war xage kaa shaqeysaa, so I can pretend am lost and wander in..

Juxa   

hahahahahahhaa istaqfurullah

dont worry maalinta la isxisaabinayo they will stand on the queu long whilst they account for lacagtaas penny for penny. there is strenght in being faqiir no?

waves@malika, sometimes the gossip waa useful, mardhaw baan ogaaday in dadka qaarkood lasiiyo bonus ah 25% just cause kuwa mesha heysta la qosqoslaan, so the other day i was so angry i actually said yaa lala seexda just to get ahead, of course now everyone is avoiding me

i need to work on the somali tempter

NGONGE   

That's not gossip Malika, that's pure xaasidnimo. We have several millionaires here. :D

Haa Juxa, lakin xaga tima jilica (in my experience) xita faqiirkood waa xaasid. lacag jeceel ba wada dilay. :(

N.O.R.F   

Are there any cultural ties to sida lacagta loo spendgareeyo?

Some are wealthy but you wouldn't know (the kaki wearing drives a VW Beetle type or timo jilicaa). Some are very wealthy and show it (Carabta).

Afternoon

NGONGE   

^^ Dee waa dhaqan. Barees cunaha like to do his "istus" in different ways (faan about prudance) whilst carabka wants you to see with your own eyes. :D

Juxa   

I cant engage such a madax xanuun ie adinka unless i have had my aargalaan coffee first, then go through the email that came in since last night 8pm (you would be suprised the amount) then check the post, then sit down and think best way to survive the day

salaam alaykum and jumce kariim

NGONGE   

^^ Making tea means I have to go to the staff room and going to the staff room that often means I will have to talk to staff. If I were in the habit of talking to my coworkers, I would not be here typing this stuff. Wax fahma. :D

STOIC   

Fajr Prayer this morning the last Rakkah and all we hear is Big Sean music banging from one of the brothers jacket..lol...Having your ring tone as Big Sean and forgetting to turn off during Salah does distract people and it is awkward...Another one from my hilarious characters in my Masjid.. African American male refuses to pray with us after someone mention to him one time it was impossible for him to pray with us after reeking of alcohol..Now he prays by himself and leaves before the jamcaa.Waved at him this morning lol .thought that was funny...

N.O.R.F   

lol

I was at an engagement recently. Waiting for dhuhur prayer and an old Somali man's phone rings. Its some woman singing to pop beat. We decided in aynu ka badalno the ring tone. Didn't ask him if we could but just said give me your phone so I can change the ring to tone for you.