Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ He probably will too. :D

Horta where is Juxa? She came in and saw us all having a heated "debate" then left. I'm assuming she went to get the tea. :D

STOIC   

Its Official.Got my ticket booked this year.Africa here I come after fifteen years in the concrete pavement of US of A ..Its gonna be fan..looking forward to meet all the people I left behind...

Haatu   

Ng I wish. I've been told I need to bulk up. :(

Norf, that's not the same. But I was just as shocked when I first saw a guy wearing a khamiis and big beard tucking into his Big Mac :D

Stoic, ni wewe kwenda Kenya?

PS: Tell Juxa to add some heel :D

N.O.R.F   

I'm hungry now :D

Talking of tea, saw the Filipino tea boy in the prayer room today. Show waaba Muslim. Nice surprise.

Think I will go for a KFC tonight

Those places, even if they were halal, are way too hyped (more real burgers etc elsewhere).

STOIC;906724 wrote:
Its Official.Got my ticket booked this year.Africa here I come after fifteen years in the concrete pavement of US of A ..Its gonna be fan..looking forward to meet all the people I left behind...

hope u'll check sland too; never understood how those northerners blended into kenya, tz etc goin local.

In JB, they tend to have a feet in both places, so do the rest (ddawa etc).

Juxa   

Juxa is not the tea-making kind unless it was for her ODAY, then she is raaliyo (say maasha allah)

I feel like i have been talking to dhagaxyo today grrrrr

STOIC   

North, Somaliland maybe if She-who-must-be-obeyed wants to visit her Family; as for me I have no immediate family there (Unless I want to count Third and Fourth grandfather relatives)...

Haatu..Isiolo maybe to visit my Sister..