Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Enjoy, that sounds delicious and rather luxurious too!..mac mac dear.

Jummah Mubarak all.

So. the world didnt end ..ha ha ha..people are so funny.

Nuune, wax walaan..lol

^ Hello luv, hope you are enjoying the holidays?

Yup, it was very delicious and all the more so because hubby trudged through the snow to get me a freshly-made slice.

This Mayan Doomsday stuff has put the fear of God into kids. My little cousin texted me 'Bye and see you in heaven' xalayto in case the world ended today. But it's nice that he thinks I am heaven-bound.

Malika   

^You ooze 'heaven-bound ness' - anigo kuu garaaniin baan kuu jecely..iska ba da those who know you personally. Aaaw@ hubby, its his duty dear to take care of our Val..lol

I am in bed still!!!! - shame on me. I had a day off, drop my daughter off at school, came back and snuggled under the duvets watching tv..Now, I need the incentive to get up and carry on with the day...lol

Juxa   

I hate you both:) seriously i am glad you two and getting some ME time.

my me time starts tomorrow insha allah:). really looking forward of Ibti arriving and much anticipated catch up with the gang....just lily, ibti, blessed, serenity and their multitude of personalities

Malika, you're so sweet! Enjoy your duvet-day and don't feel guilty, you more than deserve it!

I thought schools had broken up though?

Hi Juxa, the day is almost over, so I think your 'ME' time can safely start? I have been off this week and won't be going back to work til the 2nd, Insha'Allah. I will be missing Ibti unfortunately, but hope you all have a lovely time Insha'Allah.

N.O.R.F;900962 wrote:
I always wish I was in blighty this time of year as eevryone is off oo waa la is arkaa.

I wish it passes quickly for the special offers to start; people are addicted to continental perfumes and clothes back in Africa.

Juxa   

Salaams, feels great to wake up at 9am.

Val would you spend the holidays over there then

Faheema hi, come home sow igama diidin? Well JB will keep you company then