Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Of all the things you could fantaise about, it had to be killing someone? Bloody Americano! :P

If I could, Abu Salman, I'd have suqaar for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :D

N.O.R.F   

Abu, anything really :D

French toast, beer, beed or 4 slices of Hovis :D

I can't understand how some people can eat suqaar for breakfast :D

raula   

As the swahili say..sabahal noor/kheyr (its actually almost mid-day in my neck of the woods). Salaams to all & hope all is well w/your families.

Nuune-good to see you luv.

& to all the ladies-mac mac.

nuune   

Dearest Raula, waa laguu xiisey, intee ka dhacdey, Nairobi waan kaa waayey, but the place is turning into hell recently, MMA ayaa hada ku sugan

Abu Salman, Calaykum Wasalaam sxb, I know you haven't being to Djibouti recently, but when is your next trip, I have made few connection now at there where I would have a local guy based in Djibouti to work with me on some projects, we need to talk, I will let you know when I pop into London.

che, I have baangad, Beynaad, Miinshaar, Burus iyo bud weyn, let me know if you need to finish that one.

raula   

^^likewise dear nuune. Heard of the recent developments in Nai..& hope all is situated. Will see you around walaal.

Norf, so Burcaawis are into French toasts, it must be an acquired taste like that Scottish accent :D

It's funny but they eat that in Brazil (remember "my sweet orange tree" by de vasconcelos) and other places too.

Nuune wcs bro, you must be a fresh man now sxb :D, Thierry was in your other country recently in a quick trip;

just got hold of my new biometric other pass. and plan to get there soon (not as urgent now, plus Thierry is not available to come till later).

Seems you have exciting ideas sxb, of course we can have reliable contacts there, feel free to update me or leave your number/skype etc.

So how do we convince dear Ngonge or Norf to part with few millions too? :D

nuune   

Hello Val, all is good here, waayadan maadan safrin waan kuu jeedaa, hope inaad iska baashaaleyso.

Abu Salman, I will update you sxb, Ngonge beytul maal ayuu ka yahey khaznaji, marka waddankii uma uu socdo, Norf isagu STC Saudi Arabia ayaa dhawaan looga dhigey Chairman marka ummadeena ma ahan hehe.

Nuune, ok bro, baryahan locals are busy with politics there (change) along business; had to plead with hooyo (everyone seems involved) to not be very visible at least. It's strange but people are most excited with change when there is already much change showing up slowly.

There is this islamic movement/party called "model".

I guess all this TV revolutions are exciting citizens everywhere too :D

wyre, that is part of life sxb, sadness has lessons and one can not expect permanent happiness; some contentment through worship and serving others is always attainable though.

Above all, is Norf finally one of the oil sheikhs, should have been extra nice then :D