Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

I always wanted to go to the dangerous places .... there is where the fat cash is ,,, be it Iraq, Afghanistan or elsewhere. Muqdisho is much better now

Oz   

what are your thoughts on our squad and Rafa. Can you see our current bunch of players suiting Rafa's style?

He used to to play 4-2-3-1 formation, but are our attacking players too creative and not disciplined enough? Can you see him changing the starting XI much, or reckon he just bring his tactical know how to the current XI?

He's a zonal marking man ain't he?

Shalay, we held a session on presentation skills for ‘inner city’ students who were chosen for a programme by one of our partner companies to expose them to working life, maybe get internships in the process, etc.

Long story short, inan yaroo Soomaliya ayaa ku dhex jirey (16yrs). I approached to say hello and he was just so strange and closed – answered my questions with 1 word answers, said ‘no big plans’ when I asked what he wanted to do… seriously disappointed at the complete lack of motivation even when told him I had the potential to recommend him for an internship. To top it off, when I asked where he was from – he said he wasn’t going to tell me and he didn’t want anyone to know (in Somali!!).

Youngsters these days!

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. Silly kid. I bet Juxa would have slapped him if she was there. :D

Oz,

Yes he's a zonal marking man. But he should get more from the players and make them more organised. It all depends on the players though. Chelsea's squad is known for being difficult to work with (ask AVB).

STOIC   

Happy thanksgiving to the Yankees...Had a good night sleep after watching clippers and thunder game...So far I changed two diapers and it is child care day...they say it is not baby sitting when it is your own child, but I still think it is baby sitting..hard job!

N.O.R.F   

Finally got it. Now, shall I delay for a week or fly out tomorrow for a Saturday start? Is Saturday a holiday? (Ashura). Where is Weyr? :D

N.O.R.F   

^Well, I got it this afternoon and the KSA office is closed now and will be closed tomorrow. I'm just hoping they don't ask me to fly out asap. Will keep you guys posted.

Abu-Salman;891969 wrote:
Norf, I'm so reassured bro; it's noted
:D

it's good you asked that question about toyota dealership, interesting findings and some old post about their inroad in sland:

Its what I was saying saxib. This type of closed economic model limits competition and keeps prices high.

It's a binational owned entity that got the deal from Toyota, just like another guy got exclusivity with Isuzu (or with GSK, insulin brands etc). In principle, this seems fair no.

On another note, came accross this serie of papers, a bit dated though maybe, on different local trades:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ministere-finances.dj%2FPublications%2FLOCAVOIT.HTM