Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Salaam Serenity. How is work and how is life? Did you learn to cook yet? Have you become obsessed with curtain colours yet (Val has)? Does the floor mat outside your house say the words "welcome" and do you have a sticker on your front door with the words "Masha Allah"? :D

wyre   

Jumca wanaagsan yaa jamaaca,

today i have seen the most shocking thing i've ever seen in saudi arabi, a rape scene while i was going to masjid

a group of four seniors chasing after a young lady, one of the catch up with and did what he did, she thought she tried to run and another one caught with her and did what he did, she no longer couldn't try to run so the other two did too.

I feel sorry for the poor cat :D

W/salaam Ngonge - how are you? I'm very well, Alhamdulilah. Feeling a little overwhelmed with the studying but otherwise A-Ok.

Speaking of cooking, I've become obsessed with watching Jamie Oliver's 15-minute meals (http://www.youtube.com/channel/SW9dqck2gnED0) I've not made anything from there yet... but I love the idea of making fast but good food.

The hubby and I are slowly easing ourselves into marriage, so we're not yet living together (holidaying together though lol).

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all, yar iyo weyn, waayeel iyo waayeel ileyn wax yar meeshan ma joogaane

Bal ii warama?

what can i say, afkiibaa juuqda gabay, not sure if i have much to report, bal aan soo kabsado, i arrived anigoo soo gubtay and currently

recovering and catching up with ibti, i find it hard being over fed and even went for cake dhadhamis first thing in the morning

i have been on endless meetings, martiqaad etc in xamar, it is not easy to take pictures and unfortunately i have not taken any pictures

yet, hopefully i will go around my last two days there and manage to capture the city, security permitting. xamar is getting rebuilt but gave me mixed feelings, at the moment i am not sure

Hargeisa is lovely weather wise so easy to go out and about. ngonge i wont say much about donkeys, i saw iyagoo la daaqaya geelii, along side stubborn or some even may say brave ari_carbeed in the middle of the road,

Malika and my lovely ladies macmac, waan idiin xiiisay,i like been over here that i am seriously considering to move here insha allah. unfortunately all the cake shops are occupied ( people i actually dont like macmacaanka that much so stop feeding me) my family in xamar fed me macmacaan with every meal oo hada waaban nacay.

anyways waa idin kaa, iska celiya ficiin

waves@Serinity, i hope you have recovered from hargabkii

wcs Juxa, glad you felt inspired and yes as done by many, it would be great to relocate as I'm sure people will be welcoming in Hargeysa.

Did you not try Djibouti, it's changed a lot too.

So Ngonge, remember that Lebanese catch-up promise, we have new outfit here or a Turkish would do too as per Norf;

maybe T. and his crew will tag along too. Just be ready guys and I'll arrange the rest, whether it be here or up there.

Gotta go now, salat time.

*Waves frantically back @Juxa*

I hope Hargeysa is treating you well - we should have a post-Somalia catch up. When are you back?

Alhamdulilah, I'm better from the Hargab.

Salaam all,

Good to hear inaad nabad tagtay Juxa. Is safe to go my xaafad Bilaajo?

Abu-Salman must be Jibouti's tourist minister?

Serenity...Masoo luntay maanta?

NGONGE   

Juxa didn't come back to tell us about her trip, she just wanted to check if anything has been stolen from her troll section. :D

All this happiness tells me that she has not met Jb yet. :D :D :D

Serenity.....Its been while day but you might have arrived at right time as the old man os suffering from withdrawal symptoms from CL absence and Val departure.