Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Faheema.;884230 wrote:
Good afternoon all.

SOL has had it! Way isku yaacday. Mise I am getting old and developed low threshold for bullshit and bilaamacni nonsense.

Good afternoon and personal greetings to you Faheema,

have you ever seen the movie how stella got her groove back?

NGONGE   

Jacaylbaro;884233 wrote:
loooooool@Faheema ,,, I agree with you. Waa another planet imika.
:D

Norf, useless baad tihiin adiga iyo mid aan ogahay ,,,,, imikaad soo toostay sow maaha

Adiga khaladka leh. Maxa NORF kuu geeayay, maad aniga ii sheegtid dee. :D

I had this idea about sewer cleaning and using the stuff as fertiliser. But, obviously, I did no research on it.

Faheema.;884260 wrote:
^Are you flirting with me?

lol@Faheema,

NO! i told you before that you won't get the best of me. plus i'm dating again.....these days.

Waste recycling is actually a very timely idea; profitability through fertilizer compost in itself is unbeatable and this Bengali social entreprise has been widely celebrated, while now replicating this organic waste management scheme accross 10 African cities with the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation: Waste Concern.

Lots of opps in providing basics from tech appropriate, low cost medical supplies to adapted books or even innovative construction, of course in irrigation & water drilling too to boost farms;

or locally very suitable lucrative niches such as honey marketing where huge gap in unmet demand exists:

somalihoney.com (interestingly based in Arabsiyo; pure honey at a premium even at the farm's gate).

So are you guys ready for some adventure (hospitality offered)? :D

NGONGE   

^^ I thought you were still in London. How is this "hospitality" going to be offered? And WHY did I not know about it when I last went there? :D

Ibtisam   

Abu your intention has been set for long before I even thought of moving here!!! lol

The lady with the lots of kids has huge khat cart in her garden- I didnt realise what it was for until I heard her bargaining with an Ethiopian man to get the honey out for her- seems like she caught a Queen bee and it harvest honey for her. I also found out that her husband trades in cars, she has two guards and a garden man- she grows everything and sales it to different markets. I found this out all at 2am the other night as guys haggled with her for papaya, melon and oranges as well as the honey. Interest and clearly hard working. She is also very proud of her husband- never seen someone say my husband so much. lol

So lots of opportunities even at a house garden level.

NGONGE;884289 wrote:
^^ I thought you were still in London. How is this "hospitality" going to be offered? And WHY did I not know about it when I last went there?

lol

is abu in somaliland?